SAP MM Consultant – Aberdeen, Scotland, UK. 40% Remote Work (working from home). Flexible Start Date: From August 2022 onwards. Permanent Role. Competitive Market Salary + Benefits. End Client!
Our well known end client in Aberdeen, is looking for an SAP MM Consultant to support the global Supply Chain business.
The SAP MM Consultant will be responsible for SAP MM/SCM related issues, whilst working on projects relating to the companies goals and objectives.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide functional support to SAP system users in the Supply Change Management business function with focus on the Source to Pay process
- Provide necessary input & support to end users – countries supported include UK, Norway, US, Brazil, Asia Pacific, France, and Africa
- Prioritise and progress change requests and support calls related to SAP MM and SAP Ariba utilising the IT ticketing system. No previous experience of SAP Ariba is necessary – full training will be given.
- Provide end user training to super user communities in SCM and the operations space as required
- Work closely with other internal SAP Specialists and third-party support providers
- Contribute to the testing of changes made to SAP MM and SAP Ariba including configuration, development, and system projects. No previous experience of SAP Ariba is necessary – full training will be given.
- Assist with the translation of business requirements into SAP functionality while promoting global standardised processes.
- Identify and present improvement opportunities from more efficient use of our SAP solutions
- Strong knowledge of SAP MM module AND/OR strong knowledge of SAP Ariba (essential)
- Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA (nice to have)
- Awareness of the ITIL framework (nice to have)
- Cross functional knowledge of SAP MM, IM and associated business processes (nice to have)
- Sound knowledge of interface technologies (nice to have)
- Solid technical understanding of SAP configuration and enhancement framework
- Communicates effectively and articulately, both verbally and in writing.
- Customer focused with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships at all levels across the business, seeks to improve through feedback and self-learning.
- Demonstrates desire to challenge the status quo and devise new ideas and improvements.
- Solutions focused, anticipates potential problems and works to overcome then.
- Collaborative team working within a large group while able to demonstrate initiative and ownership for own tasks.
- Manages time effectively, is self-motivated to manage competing workloads and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and training skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
- Strong Supply Chain process knowledge and user support experience
- Strong experience of integration points across all SAP domains
- Change management awareness and adherence is key to the role
- SAP certification in SAP MM is desirable
Our client offers excellent career opportunities as you develop your skills. With a wide range of benefits and a flexible working environment, you can further enhance your work-life balance working from home 2 days per week.
Related keywords: SAP MM, Materials Management, SAP SCM, SAP Supply Chain Management, SAP Ariba