SAP MM Consultant – German Speaking – Thuringia, Germany – Permanent Job – Start Date: Flexible August 2021 onwards. Salary indication € 90,000 per annum + Benefits + 10-20% Bonus. 40% Remote Working (Work from Home) possible. End Client!
Our Manufacturing End Client in the Thuringia district of Germany with a focus on reducing CO2 emissions is looking to hire an SAP MM (Materials Management) Consultant to join their in-house team.
In the role you will be responsible for looking after the operational SAP applications, carry out the customizing independently and providing further enhancement of the entire system.
* Practical experience in the standardization of processes and their implementation
* Very good knowledge of SAP MM with some basic functional appreciation of WM (Warehouse Management), PP (Production Planning) and SD (Sales & Distribution) modules and their integration points (or a willingness to learn some aspects of these modules).
* You ideally already have experience in working with and managing external and internal service providers and Project teams
* Some ABAP experience is nice to have (but not essential)
* You also have a good understanding of business processes
* Your personal strengths include an analytical ability to think, a high level of initiative and the ability to work in a team
Tasks and Activities:
* Analyze and optimize the existing SAP-supported business processes and take on the coordination and management of SAP projects
* Advise and support (1st to 3rd level support) departments and key users, especially in the logistics areas (MM, WM, PP, SD)
* Responsible for controlling the use of external resources for projects or application support
* Creation and maintenance of documentation and the implementation of user training
* You will play a key role in the changeover from SAP R/3 to SAP S4/HANA
* Our client aims to offer you a varied work day and give you the opportunity to take part in qualification and further training measures that suit you individually in your career.
* The flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths enable you to become part of a team that is built on respect, trust and solidarity.
* They offer you a working day that adapts to your life – through flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile work, your private life gets the space it needs when it is needed.
* 10 – 20% bonus
* 40% remote working (work from home)
* 30 days holiday
* Laptop & Mobile Phone
Related keywords: SAP MM, Material Management, Materials Management, SAP WM, Warehouse Management, SAP PP, Production Planning, SAP SD, Sales and Distribution, Berater, Logistics, Logistik, SCM, Supply Chain Management.