SAP MM Consultant – English Speaking – Gorinchem, the Netherlands – 80% Remote Work From Home! Start Date: Oct/Nov/Dec 2020 (Flexible). End Client! Permanent Role. Competitive Market Salary + 20% Bonus + Benefits.
Our international manufacturing client is looking for an SAP MM (Material Management) Consultant, with knowledge of Batch Management to join them for rolling out their Global instance of SAP S/4HANA to multiple companies in their group across Europe.
Currently they are building out their European implementation and support team while getting ready for a the first roll out of many over the next few years.
While they are building out the European Support Team they are also integrating regional teams world wide to operate as a single global support team.
As SAP MM (Material Management) Consultant you will:
* Be part of the international team of SAP Experts
* Customize the SAP MM module as part of large projects and operational support of their live markets
* Manage stakeholder expectations, work with the business to deliver SAP enhancements & projects
* Document functional specifications, design specifications and formal testing
* Work in a matrix environment coordinating with outsourced support vendors
* Support Master Data Governance Issues
* Coordinate and work closely with other work streams
What they need:
* SAP MM skills (5 years at minimum)
* Additional experience configuring Batch Management
* Good knowledge of integration between Finance and Logistics modules (SD, PP, FICO)
* Good English communication skills and the ability to interact directly with business users and stakeholders
* Ability to manage multiple simultaneous initiatives and prioritize work
* Team player
Nice to have knowledge:
* Exposure to SAP EWM or WM
* Experience with SAP S/4HANA
* Chemical Industry Experience
What’s on offer:
* Position in leading global manufacturing company
* Global projects, international environment
* One instance SAP global system with most modules
* Opportunity professionally to learn and grow within the company globally.
* Flexible working hours, home office – 80% of the time.
* Wide range of benefits (including 20% bonus, pension, 30 days holidays, Health Insurance and mobile phone.
Project Dependent – up to 20% (expenses paid)
Related Keywords: SAP MM, Materials Management, SAP Logistics, SAP SCM, SAP Supply Chain, SAP WM, SAP EWM, Warehouse Management, Extended Warehouse Management, Batch Management, SAP LE, SAP LES, Manufacturing