SAP MM/PP/MRP Lead Consultant – English Speaking – Strasbourg area, France – Permanent Job – Start Date: Flexible August 2021 onwards. Salary indication €70,000 per annum + Bonus + Profit Share + Benefits. Some Remote Working (Work from Home) possible. End Client!
Our well known and innovative manufacturing client near Strasbourg, France, is looking to hire an experienced SAP MM (Materials Management) / PP (Production Planning) / MRP (Material Requirements Planning) Consultant to help deliver a range of projects over the coming years, including their SAP S/4HANA roll out.
You will work in a motivated, technical organization with a high level of ambition, receive an attractive remuneration package, flexible working hours, and many opportunities to remain up-to-date with the latest sector developments through training and courses.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build an international career in a challenging environment with passionate and professional colleagues who love what they do and for a forward-thinking green / sustainable company with a near-zero carbon footprint.
In your role as SAP Functional Process Lead SCM (Supply Chain Management), your scope will be demand and production planning. This requires you to work in close partnership with business stakeholders, IT partners and Group IT to design new optimized S/4 HANA processes. You will work with agile methodology, continuously bringing innovation of the IT solutions and rolling out the Kernel across the Group. This role will deliver a significant return to the business through performance improvement.
The role also involves:
* SAP MM/PP/MRP Consulting and analysing with Business Processes / business requirements.
* Manage 3rd party consultants and relations with other Group IT Teams.
* Design best practice process, fine-tune the configuration and derivate the kernel at local level for country/company configuration.
* Conduct workshops with business stakeholders of multiple countries
* Bring day-to-day support to Key Users
* Support RFP process related to IT software implementation in his area
* Innovate by looking at IT software market analysis to bring value to business requirements
Skills & Experience required:
* You have significant experience in implementing SAP ECC6 or S/4 modules MM, PP and MRP.
* Work experience in a relevant industry is highly desired (Manufacturing, Automotive, Aerospace)
* You are able to build productive working relationships and influence decision-making essential
* Experience with any of the following other modules would be an advantage: SAP WM, HUM. EWM, APO or IBP.
* You are willing to travel up to 30-40%.
* Salary of up to € 70,000 per annum
* Profit share
* Laptop & mobile phone
Related keywords: SAP MM, Materials Management, Material Management, SAP PP, Production Planning, SAP MRP, Material Requirements Planning, SAP SCM, SAP Supply Chain, SAP Logistics, SAP Logistique.