SAP MM PTP Business Process Lead
SAP MM PTP Business Process Lead – English Speaking. Vienna, Austria. Flexible Start Date: October / November / December 2018. Salary €100,000 – €120,000 + 10% Bonus + Relocation Assistance + Benefits
Our end-client based in Vienna, Austria has a fantastic job opportunity for a senior SAP MM PTP Business Process Lead to join their in-house team. In this role you will take responsibility for the SAP S/4 HANA Business Processes within Procurement (SAP MM). This is an important high level position in which you will be playing a key role in a huge multi-million Euro SAP S/4HANA transformation program acting as an advisor on the best practices and processes that need to be implemented within Procurement. This is a great company to work for who value each and every employee and compensate them with a very lucrative salary and benefits package.
The salary on offer depends on your skills and how much experience you have within SAP MM-Procurement and ranges from €100,000 – €120,000 gross per annum + 10% Bonus + Full Relocation Package + Great Benefits which include pension plan, annual pay rise review, 25 days of holiday, very flexible working hours (no set core hours), 2 days of remote working from home per month and public transport discount card. For candidates based outside of Austria, the company offer a truly comprehensive Relocation Package: they will assist you with the entire move to Vienna, cover the costs of moving, flights, temporary housing, assist you with finding schools for your children and may also contribute to school fees too + much more!
• Minimum of 10 years of Outstanding deep knowledge and experience in SAP MM-Procurement
• Must have 10 years of experience in SAP MM Procurement to Pay, Procurement Process Optimization, Purchase to Pay.
• Very good communication and presentation skills
• Good project management, organization and team leading skills
• Good facilitation, collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills
• Ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions in the moment
Nice to Have:
• SAP S/4 HANA and/or SAP ARIBA implementation experience is an advantage but not essential
• Must be fluent in English
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensure harmonized, standardized and integrated fit4purpose Procurement processes & solutions as part of the SAP S/4HANA program
• Responsible for SAP process management across Procurement in line with Group standards and ensure the implementation of such processes in the SAP S/4HANA project
• Ensure the translation of business requirements into the design of the new system landscape
• Responsibility for alignment of future end2end Procurement processes (Source2Contract, Purchase2Pay) within the organization and on SVP/Process Owner level
• Overall concept development for implementation of procurement processes in SAP S/4 HANA and integration with SAP ARIBA (IT tool usages, implementation timelines, etc.)
• Responsible for qualification, training and coaching with regards to SAP processes (HANA and ARIBA) within Corporate Procurement
• Approval of gaps in the frame of the defined gap approval process
• Prepare final decision basis for Process Decision Board for key topics
• Accountability for completeness and consistency of test and use cases