Multiple SAP Job Vacancies – German Speaking. Location: DACH region. 100% Remote Work From Home. Flexible Start Date: from July 2022 Onwards. Highly Competitive Salaries: Up to €120,000 (Subject to Experience) + Bonus + Benefits + Relocation Assistance.
Our client has multiple vacancies across their SAP teams. The company has offices across the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and are a well known consulting firm with a global footprint. They have a highly reputable, prestigious brand name and have many new exciting S/4HANA projects in the pipeline and are seeking to expand their SAP teams with talented new members.
Our client is open to hiring German speaking (minimum B2 level) candidates of all levels of experience from Juniors, Seniors, Architects, Lead Consultants and Project Managers. All applications are welcome.
This is a fantastic company to work for who offer some very special and attractive employee benefits. The company also offers a wide range of training options and actively supports continuing professional development in the form of both expert careers and management careers. Employee development interviews between managers and employees take place once a year and focus on the employee’s development. Through their development initiative, the company offers a number of scholarships to encourage high performing employees to enrol on part-time Bachelor’s and Master’s study programs.
Current Open Vacancies:
Our client has multiple vacancies. They are looking for junior level consultants, senior level consultants, lead consultants, architects and project managers in the following areas:
- SAP ARIBA
- SAP BASIS
- SAP BI
- SAP Architects (cross modules)
- SAP Authorization Manager
- SAP Cloud Architects
- SAP CS
- SAP Development: ABAP / FIORI / UI5
- SAP EWM
- SAP FI / CO
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP GTS
- SAP HCM / HXM / SuccessFactors
- SAP IS-Healthcare
- SAP LO
- SAP Logistics
- SAP Master Data
- SAP MM
- SAP SRM
- SAP SD
- SAP PLM
- SAP PM / EAM
- SAP PP
- SAP Project Manager
- SAP QM
- SAP WM
- SAP Sales Executive / Sales Person / Sales Consultant / Sales Assistant / Pre-Sales Consultant.
For all of the above roles you must meet both of the following language requirements:
- Minimum B2 level German language skills (reading, writing & speaking)
- Minimum B2 level English language skills (reading, writing & speaking)
- The fixed basic salary on offer is subject to your level of skills, knowledge and experience and ranges between €60,000 – €120,000.
- The company also offers a bonus on top of the salary.
- Full details of the salary and bonus structure will be discussed during a phone call.
- Relocation assistance
- 40 hours per week Monday – Friday
- 30 days paid holiday per year + Additional days off for special occasions such as:
- Your own wedding
- The birth of your own child
- Moving house/first occupancy
- Death of a family member
- Paid overtime
- Capital accumulation benefits
- Sick pay
- Lifetime work account
- Company pension scheme
- Group accident insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Child care support
- 30% Staff discount off company products
- Discount season ticket for Deutsche Bahn rail network.
- Welfare Service
- Company credit card
- Commuting allowance
- And much more!
- The start date is very flexible. You can start any time between July – November 2022.
- In this role you will be based 100% from your home and travel to customer sites when required. Travel is rare but is typically only required at key phases of projects such as the initial kick-off and go-live phases. The rest of the time you can work remotely.
- You must already live in or relocate to Germany Austria or Switzerland.
Eligibility for the DACH region: Germany, Austria, Switzerland – Work Permits:
- Sponsorship for a work permit is NOT possible.
- You must have either EU Citizenship or Permanent residency in one of these countries / have a valid B or C permit for Switzerland).
Related keywords: SAP S/4HANA, SAP ECC6, SAP BASIS, SAP BI, SAP Architect, SAP Cloud, SAP ABAP, SAP FIORI, SAP UI5, SAP FI, SAP CO, SAP HCM, SAP HXM SAP SuccessFactors, SAP MM, SAP SRM, SAP Ariba, SAP PLM, SAP PP, SAP Project Manager, SAP Sales Executive, SAP QM, SAP WM, SAP EWM, SAP IS-Healthcare, SAP PM, SAP EAM, SAP Master Data, SAP Logistics, SAP Logistiks, SAP LO, SAP CS.