SAP PLM Team Leader – German Speaking – Zurich, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date: from October 2020 Onwards. Permanent (in-house) Job. Competitive Salary + Benefits (including some remote working). END-CLIENT.
Our well-known end-client based in Zurich, Switzerland, is looking to hire an SAP PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) Team Leader to join their in-house team.
The company is in the process of one of the largest current S/4HANA & C/4HANA transformational change programmes globally and utilise the latest technologies to shape the future of both their industry and the future of their staff, providing a wide range of career opportunities and ongoing training.
Working in relaxed, friendly environment you will play a key part in transforming their business to SAP S/4HANA. This is a great place to work with some travel to other sites across Switzerland / Germany and the option to work remotely from home when not needed in the office.
* Operational management of the PLM team to achieve the objective, time-related and economic goals
* Sub-project management SAP PLM: planning, implementation, control, risk management, reporting
* Conception and implementation of future-oriented solutions in the context of SAP PLM
* Elaboration and further development of process standards and system solutions as well as “best-practice” approaches for product life cycle management
* Ensuring the current documentation of processes and system solutions in PLM
* Representation of the sub-project externally as well as to the internal organizations concerned
* SAP PLM experience
* Relevant further education in the areas of IT, agile project management, leadership & change
* High competence in leading employees and in project management
* Many years of professional experience in the field of design, engineering and system implementation
* High affinity to IT topics, extensive knowledge of business and requirement engineering as well as IT technologies and their impact on business processes and organization
* Mastery of the common methods of project management (also agile methods such as SAFe, Scrum etc.)
* Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, structured and systematic way of working
* Integrative and winning personality, confident appearance at all levels
* Ability to drive change and to work successfully in / with interdisciplinary teams
* High willingness to travel (at least 40%), mainly in Germany
What’s on offer:
* Competitive Salary
* Versatile, independent and responsible management activity in a dynamic and modern working environment
* Unique opportunity to work in an innovative large-scale project to introduce a system landscape based on S/4HANA for the entire group
* Attractive employment conditions with above-average social benefits and diverse opportunities for further development
* 17% company contribution to Pension
* Modern remote working from home flexibility
* Full SAP training programmes
* Discounts on a wide range of products
Related keywords: SAP PLM, SAP Product Lifecycle Management, Project Management, SAP S/4HANA, Agile, Team Lead, Project Leader, Projektmanager, projektleiter, leiter