SAP PM Consultant
SAP PM Consultant – Serbo-Croatian Speaking. Zagreb, Croatia. Start: 28th May 2018. 12 Month Contract. End-Client!
Our end-client based in Zagreb, Croatia requires a Serbo-Croatian speaking SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) consultant to assist them with an ongoing full life cycle implementation / Roll Out project lasting at least 1 year.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Detailed knowledge of SAP Plant Maintenance processes and solutions
• Experience encompasses 2+ SAP PM implementations (design, build and test)
• Experience in SAP PM/CS, MM (IM) preferred.
• Experience in mobile solution and fleet management an advantage.
• Must be willing to travel internationally up to 30% (to Serbia and Slovenia)
• Must be fluent in English and also speak a Serbo-Croat language: Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian or Montenegrin.
The main purpose of this role is to support new SAP deployments in Europe and support existing sites that have gone live. Key deployment activities would include: Peer Reviews, Testing solutions, Roles & Authorizations, Cutover.
• Provide support to testing the SAP PM / EAM processes within SAP – as per requirements identified within Engineering Management blueprint. On a SAP ECC6 EHP7 platform
• Provide support to the SAP Engineering Lead
• Identify gaps during initial phase of deployment and work with other team members to address gaps
• Timely identification of risks, issues and dependencies, recommendation of actions and appropriate escalation to the right party through the agreed channels, validated by the agreement of the Engineering Lead.