SAP PM Lead Consultant
Lead SAP PM Consultant – London, United Kingdom. Permanent Job. Start Date: 3rd July 2017. Salary: £67,000. End Client
Our End Client based in Central London has an opportunity for a Lead SAP PM (Plant Maintenance) Consultant to join their organisation. They are a large scale enterprise, employing over 50,000 people across several countries.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Deep knowledge of SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM) and SAP BI (Business Intelligence).
* Good integration experience with other ECC 6.0 modules, specifically SAP MM (SAP Materials Management).
* The person will have experience at working with blended teams to ensure delivery of major ERP transformation
* Experience in diverse and multinational environments a plus.
* Ability to operate at Board level – advisory, stakeholder management etc.
* Ability to speak to the business on their terms, using a solid understanding of operational priorities and strategic objectives to help develop the ERP approach.
* Knowledge and experience in organisational change and development is advantageous.
* Detail oriented.
* Proven track record of ERP implementations.
* Strong project management background.
* Must be fluent in English.
* Fluency in any European languages is a bonus but not essential.
* Lead the Business through required decision making to develop a common set of data standards.
* Support businesses in their data readiness activities based on the data strategy they define, lead cleansing efforts and ensuring alignment to program plan.
* Ensure the strategic decisions are delivered on time and on budget, managing dependencies across complex work-streams and across multiple countries.
* Develop positive relationships with the parent company and the service provider and with local rollout managers in each of the businesses to ensure an effective and collaborative approach.
* Understand stakeholder needs and engage at all levels and represent this in engagement planning.
* Translate the strategic direction of Engineering into the ERP Program fabric ensuring that the build will deliver what the business expects it to.