SAP PP Consultant – Italian Speaking – Verona, Italy – Flexible Start Date from April 2021 Onwards. Salary Range: €28,000 – €40,000 Gross per annum + Relocation Assistance + Great Benefits!
Our end-client, a well-known and exciting company based in the beautiful city of Verona, Italy, is looking to hire an SAP PP (Production Planning) Consultant to join their expanding team. 30% of the job is focused on SAP PP and 70% on SAP MM (prior experience with SAP MM is not required, because the company will provide you with full training).
Our client offers a highly energetic and stimulating environment offering their employees fantastic working conditions and great opportunities for rapid career growth. It is a relaxed and friendly company that offers flexible start/finish times – they actively promote and encourage a good work/life balance.
The company will begin moving to S/4HANA later in the year so now is the perfect time to join and gain full end-to-end implementation experience from the very beginning of the project.
In this role you will be engaged in the implementation of stimulating and innovative projects of a predominantly international nature, concerning not only the Italian companies but also the foreign ones of the Group. The activities range from the implementation of the SAP system for the commercial branches and production companies of the group, located worldwide, to projects for the evolution and optimization of the supply chain as well as the expansion and integration of the retail and e-commerce sales channels. Given the highly dynamic context, you will actively participate in a constant and continuous updating of business processes, in parallel with a growth in technical skills achieved through training through the support of internal and external experts.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement projects in SAP MM / PP areas following all phases of the project, i.e. analysis, customizing, testing, go live and post go live support;
- Maintain constant relationships with users, acquiring in-depth knowledge of business processes;
- Collaborate and coordinate the activities of external consultants involved in the projects, actively contributing to the technical design of the solutions and the management of all project phases in compliance with the defined plans.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 1 years’ of experience in SAP PP.
- Must have SAP PP customizing / configuration experience.
- Willing to learn SAP MM whilst on the job (full training will be given)
- Good organizational and analytical skills, practicality, a spirit of collaboration and a willingness to work towards objectives
- Willing to travel internationally (on average 4 business trips per year. Each trip lasts 1 week)
- Must be fluent in Italian (minimum C1 level)
- Must be very good in English (minimum B2 level)
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of experience, knowledge and skills and ranges between: €28,000 – €40,000 gross per annum.
Fantastic Benefits Include:
- 5 weeks of holiday per annum
- Staff canteen which costs €2.40/day and is all you can eat!
- In-house Kindergarden (Child Care) facilities for staff with young children
- Swimming poll and gym membership.
- Fantastic staff discounts up to 30% off their product ranges.
Relocation to Verona:
- To help with relocating to Verona, the company offers an additional €200/month on top of your salary for the first 2 years.
- For this role, it is mandatory for you to relocate to Verona. You cannot work remotely from another city. Due to the ongoing Corona pandemic, the start date is therefore very flexible; there is no pressure to relocate immediately. You can relocate to Verona at a point in time when it is safe and practical to do so.
Related keywords: SAP PP, SAP Production Planning, SAP MM, SAP Materials Management, SAP PTP SAP P2P, SAP Logistics, SAP SCM, SAP Supply Chain, SAP Manufacturing, SAP Logistica.