SAP PP Consultant – German Speaking. Germany. Flexible Start Date: December, January, February 2020. Permanent Job. Salary Up To €95,000 + Bonus + Company Car + Benefits
Our client based in the North Rhein Westphalia region of Germany is an SAP Gold Partner software house who specialise in developing SAP Add-On software solutions that increase the transparency of processes and the optimisation of their client’s production processes digitalising existing corporate processes. They are currently looking to hire an SAP PP (Production Planning) Consultant to join their rapidly expanding team.
Our client is open to receiving profiles of candidates of all levels from Junior to Senior. They are open to considering SAP PP Key Users for their junior positions, who are interested in a career change and want to move into SAP PP Functional Consultancy. Full training will be provided.
Job Location: you would be based from your home address and travel to customer sites within Germany.
Required Skills and Experience:
* SAP PP experience as Functional Consultant or Key User (Junior to Senior positions available)
* In-depth knowledge of the supply chain in SAP PP
* Willingness to travel up to 75% (on average you will travel to customer sites for 3-4 days per week with 1-2 days of remote working from home per week).
* Must have a minimum of B2 level German spoken and written.
* Must be business fluent in English spoken and written.
* Consulting and support of their customers along the SCM process chain using the company’s SAP add-on software solutions
* Instruction of the customers in the functionalities of their SAP add-on software
* Assumption of project or sub-project responsibility
* Sales support and second level support