SAP PP Team Leader
SAP PP Team Leader – English Speaking – Hannover, Germany. Start: July To October 2019. Permanent Role, End Client! Salary Indication: €90,000 To €100,000 Per Annum + Benefits
Our End client in the Hannover area of Germany is looking to hire an experienced SAP PP (Production Planning) Consultant to work as a Team Leader / Coordinator, leading a team of 3 Consultants and coordinating with external companies/resources.
As a part of the Information Systems team you will be permanently responsible for the design, operation and configuration of the SAP PP system. The position will require you to accommodate the business needs of the client while acting as an interface to the Infrastructure teams, other global SAP teams of the client’s wider group of companies. As the owner of the SAP configuration, you will coordinate all change requests handled on corporate level and enhancements to the system requested by the supported business units. You will lead a group of Business Analysts and Administrators to define and implement any new requirements into the SAP system and related applications.
* Responsible for controlling the SAP configuration in the PP (Production Planning) area
* Manage and coordinate activities of the IS Business Analysts who report to this position.
* Process Design Change Requests for enhancements to the companies configuration
* Test and provide end-user support for changes to the system
* Make sure that SAP runs as expected, and operations of the system is managed with regards to highest availability with maximum customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost.
* Control the SAP configuration and Issue Resolution coordination. Manage Changes to the SAP System.
* Coordinate with Basis Administration team within the Groups’ Data Center and manage other outsourcing tasks. Communicate relevant SAP activities throughout the business.
* Leverage different needs of the plants and push for Standards across plants. Define Project Pipeline and manage priorities
* Manage subcontractors, like ABAP Factory and external consultants
* Coordinate the SAP related activities between Corporate and your Business Unit, and act as interface to the Infrastructure teams.
* Organize and provide technical support to SAP users
* Work with the conversion team to assist with legacy and master data loads
* Provide technical support to SAP user environments
* Maintain documentation for Business and Configuration Scripts based on standards developed by the project teams
* Work with the local IS team to maintain a functional and stable SAP environment
* Apply and develop Business Warehouse solutions
* Support IS manager in selection of tools and new products
* SAP PP Consultant expertise
* Fundamental understanding of heavy manufacturing business processes.
* Minimum of 5 years experience supporting and maintaining business processes
* Strong Systems Analysis skill is required.
* Knowledge and understanding of change control procedures is preferred.
* Experience with major software implementations along with project planning and test plans is required.
* Some experience with Network, Infrastructure and client server applications would be nice to have.
* Some travel will be required
The company’s divisional CIO will provide personal guidance regarding to the Project Management and Coordination tasks this role will invoice. This role would suit someone who is looking to take their first steps into management activities or someone who already has some managerial / project lead / coordination experience.