SAP PP / MM Consultant – English Speaking – Warsaw, Poland (partly remote working). Permanent Job – Flexible Start Date from January 2021 onwards. Salary: PLN 23,000 per month + Benefits. END-CLIENT! Job ID: 9348
Our End Client in Warsaw, Poland is looking to hire an experienced SAP PP (Production Planning) / MM (Material Management) Consultant to join their International SAP CC Operations Team with a friendly and collaborative atmosphere.
The role will enable you to grow your personal competences in consulting and leadership and deploy worldwide projects and process improvements.
Currently the role is 100% remote, but after Covid restrictions it will revert to 1- 2 days per week remote working + 3-4 days per week onsite in Warsaw.
* Design, customize and configure SAP PP/MM processes and solutions
* Drive the development of functional and system specifications
* Assess business and application requirements
* Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate solutions
* Conduct fit/gap analysis and business process modeling
* Configure the software to business requirements
* Develop and execute test data and tests to confirm the functionality
* Manage the escalation process by analyzing and solving problems
* Communicate in a team environment with colleagues
* Document functional designs, test cases and results in a validated environment (CSV)
* Ensure system implementation and maintenance according to GRC requirements and policies
* Provide key-user training and user support
* Provide support for deployment and sustainment as necessary
* Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team
* 7+ years of experience in SAP PP/MM modules
* Experience with SAP WM (Warehouse Management) would be nice to have.
* Acknowledgement of SAP standard functionalities and experience in custom development
* Knowledge in new emerging technologies such as Solman, S/4HANA or equivalent – nice to have
* Experience in organizational and process change
* Knowledgeable in escalation and incident management tool ITIL
* Ability to work both independently and in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
* Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
The offer includes:
* Heath insurance
* Parking / Subsidised travel
* Subsidised staff canteen
* 26 days holiday (+24th & 31st December free holiday)
* Gym card
* A diverse project portfolio with interesting business and technology challenges
* An open corporate culture with high innovation pace
* Collaborative culture with business stakeholders
* Further training and development opportunities
* Possibility to gain experience in a fast-developing environment
* Being part of a team of highly skilled professionals in a multinational environment
* Attractive employment conditions – contract of employment, additional benefits
* Flexible working time models
Related keywords: SAP MM, Material Management, Materials Management, SAP PP, Production Planning, SAP PPPI, SAP PP-PI, SAP WM, Warehouse Management, SAP SCM, SAP Supply Chain Management, SAP Logistics, SAP Manufacturing, SAP APO.