SAP PP / MM Consultant – Greater Manchester, UK. Start Date: 1st February 2021. 6 Month Contract Role.
Our client in the Greater Manchester area, UK is looking to hire an experienced SAP PP (Production Planning) / MM (Material Management) Consultant for an on-site role (special dispensation given to work on-site in current climate), to help with a greenfield roll-out during the build up to go-live – and for post go-live support also).
The role will involve:
* Support training and practice of the established SAP logistics processes, e.g. MRP planning, operational purchasing.
* Review and support in documentation
* Key user “first responder” for support questions, forward questions/requirements filtered to the senior team consultants
* Support in the migration and cutover
* Recognize and understand the overall SAP processes
Skills & Experience needed:
* 5 years of experience as SAP ERP consultant with focus on PP or MM with MM or PP as secondary module
* Knows how to work with work breakdown structures in PP/MM
* SAP PP & MM Process understanding
* Able to read and understand the SAP-IMG-customizing
Related Keywords: SAP PP, Production Planning, SAP MM, Materials Management, SAP Logistics, SAP SCM, SAP Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing