SAP PP-PI Consultant – English Speaking – 80% Remote Work From Home! – Flexible Start Date from December 2020 onwards. End Client! Highly Competitive Salary + 20% Bonus + Benefits.
Our international manufacturing client is looking for an SAP PP-PI Consultant (Production Planning – Process Industries) Consultant to join them for rolling out their Global instance of SAP S/4HANA to multiple companies in their group across Europe.
Currently they are building out their European implementation and support team while getting ready for a the first roll out of many over the next few years.
While they are building out the European Support Team they are also integrating regional teams world wide to operate as a single global support team.
This job is 80% remote working from home, you can therefore be employed in any of the countries where the client has offices (and in general will have to work onsite locally in your base country 20% of the time):
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
If you do not live in one of the above countries, you would need to relocate to one of the countries in the above list to allow you to have a local employment contract in that country.
As SAP PP-PI Consultant you will:
- Be part of the international team of SAP Experts
- Customize the PP-PI modules as part of large projects and operational support of our live markets
- Manage stakeholder expectations, work with the Business to deliver on SAP enhancements & projects
- Document functional specification, design specifications and formal testing
- Work in a matrix environment coordinating with outsourced support vendors
- Support Master Data Governance Issues in your area
- Coordinate and work closely with other work streams
What we need:
- Strong technical SAP PP-PI skills (5 years at minimum)
- Good knowledge of integration between Finance and Logistic modules (MM, SD, FI-CO)
- Good English communication skills and the ability to interact directly with business users and stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous initiatives and prioritize work
- Team player
Nice to have knowledge:
- Additional experience configuring QM (Quality Management) and / or exposure to PP-DS (Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling) would be an asset
- Experience with PLC’s, EWM, ECM, Batch Management
- Experience with SAP S/4
- Chemical Industry experience
What’s on offer:
- Position in leading global manufacturing company
- Global projects, international environment
- One instance SAP global system with most modules
- Opportunity professionally to learn and grow within the company globally.
- Flexible working hours, home office – 80% of the time.
- Wide range of benefits (including 20% bonus, pension and mobile phone).
- 80% Remote Work From Home!
- Project Dependent Onsite Travel – up to 20% (expenses paid)
Related Keywords: SAP PP-PI, SAP PP, SAP Production Planning – Process Industries, SAP PPPI, SAP PP/PI, SAP SCM, SAP Supply Chain Management, Business Process, SAP QM, Quality Management, SAP PPDS, SAP PP-DS, SAP PP/DS, Detailed Scheduling