SAP PP / QM Business Analyst – English Speaking – Chennai, India – 80%-100% Remote Work From Home! Start Date: Flexible October 2021 onwards. End Client! Permanent Role. Competitive Market Salary + Bonus + Benefits.
Our international manufacturing client is looking to hire an SAP PP (Production Planning) / QM (Quality Management) Business Analyst to help deliver an localised India wide roll-out of SAP S/4HANA followed by roll-outs across Asia taking a lead consultant role.
The role involves providing total support to the users of SAP application system and ancillary software tools, including package installation, configuration, enhancements & process improvements, problem resolution, training and education, report development. The position focuses on a specific functional area(s) of the company, which in this case are PP and QM. The scope of responsibility is for the customers APAC operations and support EU as needed; all business, all locations. Nurtures and insures the successful use of the application systems tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provides overall direction in the implementation of new SAP modules and new releases of the SAP application software, as well as 3rd party software tools.
* Trains and assists users in the use of SAP business application software. Prepares training materials, schedules and conducts application system training as needed. Audience may be other IT staff or end-user staff. Performs cost vs. benefit analysis to determine rational for application system development and enhancements.
* Acts as liaison to the software vendors and other users of the software. Is actively involved in software and/or functional user groups users.
* Performs systems analysis, design, configuration and programming tasks related to enhancements, interfaces, data conversion and special reporting requirements, etc.
* Advises users as to the applicability of various alternatives to meet the specified requirements, such as: SAP baseline functionality & reporting, specialized configuration, extracts to PC-based analysis tools, custom report-writing and report development, complimentary software packages, and or changes to business processes.
* Designs and assists users in the design and documentation of business processes and procedures, the development of training materials, and the delivery of training, etc.
* Performs thorough testing of all new and revised system functions and reports, and performs quality assurance reviews of procedural documentation and training materials.
* Acts as a team leader or group leader for projects / tasks established in SAP PP and QM
* Organizes and leads various user group forums to address issue management, to field & manage enhancements requests, and to facilitate the exchange of information and ideas among users in a given functional area of the business operation.
Additional Job Functions: (Less Critical Job Activities)
* Project management task and administration. Maintains work plans, tracks effort and progress vs. plan for small to medium scale project, and provides appropriate status information regarding projects.
* Coordination. Coordinates / directs the activities of project teams to accomplish the goals of a project. Team members may be other IT staff, as well as end-user staff.
* Supervises contract consultants, programmers, and part-time clerical assistance, as needed.
Practical Work Experience Required:
* Leadership experience: manager, supervisor, group lead, etc.
* Several years experience in a manufacturing environment
* Strong SAP PP and QM experience
* 5+ Years SAP R/3 implementation experience preferred.
* Strong customer service skills and orientation. High degree of flexibility in interface with customers / constituents.
* Read, write and communicate fluently in English.
* In-depth knowledge of the business operations of manufacturing
* In depth knowledge of the SAP application software, including its functions & capabilities, configuration, reporting and support requirements.
What’s on offer:
* Position in leading global manufacturing company
* Global projects, international environment
* Competitive Salary
* 20% bonus
* One instance SAP global system with most modules
* Opportunity professionally to learn and grow within the company globally.
* Flexible working hours, home office – 50% to 80% of the time.
* ETF, LTA & Gratuity
Project Dependent – expenses paid
Related keywords: SAP PP, Production Planning, SAP QM, Quality Management, Manufacturing, SCM, Supply Chain Management.