SAP PP Team Lead
SAP PP Consultant / Team Lead – English Speaking – Hannover, Germany. Start: 5th February 2018 +/-.Permanent Role. €70,000 To €90,000 Per Annum+ Benefits. End Client!
Our End client near Hannover in Germany is looking to hire an experience SAP PP (Production Planning) Consultant to work as a hands-on Team Leader. They will consider SAP PP Consultants who have current hands-on Team Lead experience, but would also be willing to train up an SAP PP Consultant who is looking to take their firsts steps into management whilst retaining their hands-on focus on SAP PP.
SAP PP Tasks:
* Work with the location analysts to define and implement any new requirements into the SAP PP system.
* Responsible for controlling the SAP PP configuration
* Process Design Change Requests for enhancements to the configuration
* Test and provide end-user support for changes to the system
* Participate in the approval process of any ABAP development as required
* Work with the conversion team to assist with legacy and master data loads
* Provide technical support to SAP user environments
* Maintain documentation for Business and Configuration Scripts based on standards developed by the project teams
* Work with the local IS team to maintain a functional and stable SAP environment
* Apply and develop Business Warehouse solutions
* Support IS manager in selection of tools and new products
SAP Team Lead Tasks:
* Make sure that SAP runs as expected, and operations of the system is managed with regards to highest availability with maximum customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost.
* Control the SAP configuration and Issue Resolution coordination.
* Manage Changes to the SAP System.
* Guide the different SAP Teams and set priorities on developments and projects with a focus on overall Customer Satisfaction.
* Manage and coordinate activities of the IS Business Analysts who report to this position.
* Organize and provide technical support to SAP users
* Coordinate all Basis Administration with Data Center and manage other outsourcing tasks. Communicate relevant SAP activities throughout the company.
Fundamental understanding of manufacturing business processes. Minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting and maintaining business processes from a technical perspective. Strong Systems Analysis skill is required. Knowledge and understanding of change control procedures is preferred. Experience with major software implementations along with project planning and test plans is required. Some travel will be required.
The client will pay a salary of €70,000 to €90,000 per annum (depending one experience) with 30 days holiday and standard benefits.