SAP Presales – Client Portfolio/Account Manager (S/4HANA / Cloud / Analytics) – German Speaking. Location Germany (with Remote work). Flexible Start Date from 1st June 2021 Onwards. Salary Range:
€90,000 – €100,000 + Bonus. OTE: €110,000 + Company Car + Benefits
Our client, one of he world’s top consulting companies employing over 100,000 people in more than 70 countries with Multi-Billion Euro annual revenues each year is looking to hire an SAP Presales (50%) / Client Portfolio/Account Manager (50%).
For their SAP Practice our client is looking for an SAP Presales – Client Portfolio/Account Manager (S/4HANA / Cloud / Analytics) with at least 5+ years of SAP project experience in the SAP project business. In this exciting position, you will join the team responsible for project offerings; 50% of your responsibility is portfolio management and the other 50% is supporting other teams and projects, for example, with new business proposals. You will advise their national and international customers, support them in strategy development for the future IT landscape and in the transformation of IT applications.
Your focus will be on consultative selling and the active placement of the company’s portfolio with their existing and new customers. As part of the presales and sales process, you will work with their customers to design the process design and IT architecture of the customer solution, support the preparation of quotations and hand them over to the implementation team.
- Must have extensive professional and project experience (at least 5 years) in consulting SAP business processes.
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in SAP Presales.
- Must have extensive (at least 4 years) experience in S/4HANA, SAP Cloud Solutions (e.g. Ariba, IBP, etc.) and SAP Analytics.
- Must have previous hands-on experience with the SAP system at least as an SAP key user or super user. Ideally someone who has worked as an SAP Consultant in the past and then progressed into Pre-sales would be the ideal match.
- You have many years of experience in the creation of business concepts, implementation in process design and configuration.
- Experience in project management and team leadership.
- Personally, you are convincing through your leadership ability and your ability to work in a team. Holistic, networked, solution-oriented thinking is one of your strengths. You are communicative, think entrepreneurially, act responsibly and are customer-oriented.
- Pro-active consulting attitude and willingness to travel internationally.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of IoT (Internet Of Things) platforms, as well as UI5 and Fiori desirable.
- Experience in the Manufacturing, Telecommunication, Energy, Electronic or Healthcare industries and knowledge of business inter-relationships and business processes.
- Highly qualified and independent consulting as well as the conception of business processes and their modelling in the area of SAP S/4HANA with consideration of integration aspects within SAP ERP as well as cross-platform SAP for (inter-) national customers.
- The focus is on a holistic approach, from the professional evaluation of the alternative solutions, the responsible preparation of cost estimates and quotations, to the planning and implementation of the technical S/4HANA solution and the presentation of the proposed architecture to the customer at CxO level.
- Proactive generation of business opportunities and technical responsibility for presales activities in cooperation with the sales department.
- Independent and cross-project coordination as well as presentation of decision templates for the design of processes and target architectures at management level.
- Management of national or international projects as well as sub-projects including the technical coordination of teams. Responsibility for project planning, controlling and completion to the satisfaction of our customers and within the framework of the required standards, methods and tools.
- Cooperation with internal and external contacts at management level as well as offshore specialists.
- Knowledge transfer, coaching and / or training internally and with customers.
- Identification, testing and implementation of new methods and tools in your own department.
- You must have strong German language skills in order to be able to sit in business meetings with Executive Level clients and have fluent conversations. Minimum B2 level German.
- Must also be fluent in English.
- The salary on offer is subject to your knowledge, skills and level of experience. €90,000 – €100,000.
- Bonus of between 10 – 20%
- Maximum salary package including bonus is €110,000.
- Company Car
- Company mobile phone
- Company shares
- 30 days of holiday per year
- Remote working from home for most of the month.
- Business trips are short 1 day trips and you return home the same day.
- Flexible working hours – start between 08:00 – 09:00
- Standard 40 hour working week
- No weekends
- Individual career development
- Strong career paths and perspectives
- For most of the month you can work remotely from home anywhere in Germany.
- On average 4 days per month you will need to travel for team meetings. The most likely locations for meetings are: Bielefeld, Berlin, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich but may also include other cities.
- Approximately 3 business trips to customer sites per month. This could be anywhere in Germany but these will be day trips to meet with the customer for a few hours and then you return home the same day and continue working remotely.
Related keywords: SAP Presales, SAP Pre-Sales, S/4HANA, SAP Cloud, SAP Analytics, SAP Client Portfolio Management, SAP Client Account Management, Account Manager, Portfolio Manager.