SAP Programme Manager
SAP Programme Manager – German Speaking – Based From Home With Travel Across Germany – Start: 7th January 2019 – Salary Indication: € 90,000 to € 120,000 Per Annum + Bonus + Benefits.
Our well known global consultancy client in Germany is looking to hire an experienced SAP Program Manager to take a leading role in their large scale client delivery programmes.
* Large international SAP enabled Business Transformation Projects (Blueprint, Implementation, Roll-outs)
* Leading/ supervising the project team (onsite/ offshore)
* Onsite accountability for the respective engagement
* SAP Pre-Sales activities
Key Skills & Knowledge:
* Masters degree equivalent, preferably Engineering or Business & Administration
* Strong Program Management skills, experiences with common tools and techniques
* Experiences in leading international SAP implementations / roll-outs
* End-to-End Project/Program Delivery
* Successfully delivered Business process optimization projects
* Profound experience in one of the SAP core modules (FI, CO, MM, PP, SD), overview on others
* Fully mobile to travel across Germany (Work from home office when not on client sites).
* 10-12 years of respective business/ SAP consulting experience
* Minimum of 4 successfully delivered international E2E projects/ programs as Project/Program Manager
* Must have a minimum of B2 level German
* Must be fluent in English
Salary is €90,000 to €120,000 per annum, + 10-15% bonus + benefits