SAP Project Manager – Dutch Speaking. Mechelen, Belgium. Start: 27th September 2021. 3 Month Contract.
Our client based in Mechelen, Belgium requires an SAP Project Manager for a project spanning an initial 80 man-days with the potential of further extensions.
- Planning, monitoring and reporting the projects entrusted to him/her within the program personalized products, in order to be able to deliver the identified project results within agreed time, budget and quality.
- The projects within this program are mainly related to SAP implementations or improvements within a specific functional or technical domain.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in the project management of an SAP ERP implementation where all steps of an implementation have been carried out (scope determination, blueprint, development , testing, transition, go-live and aftercare).
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with organizational changes and stakeholder guidance within the context of a SAP implementation.
- Delivers the requested project products, based on the approved planning and within pre-agreed scope and budget. The Prince2 methodology applies.
- Coordinates the technical substantive elaboration and realization of the projects entrusted to him/her on the basis of his/her own expertise and on a project basis, with appropriate attention to change management.
- Provides functional leadership to the employees who are part of the project team.
- Responsible for the project start-up and preparation:
- Project start-up.
- Authorizes the project initiation phase.
- Elaborate the project initiation.
- Responsible for the planning, execution and closing of the project:
- Plan project phases.
- Manages the execution of the project phases.
- Monitors the project phases.
- Close the project.
- Prepares the rollout or implementation.
- Executes project management support actions:
- supports employees and business with regard to the management of actions
- monitors the coherence of the project agenda
- monitors communication with the stakeholders
- guarantees the quality of the projects on a procedural-administrative level and with regard to the implementation of cross-functional checks, reviews, etc.
- The project manager reports on progress to the project steering group. Coordination with the various other processes within ERP program is necessary.
- Master or bachelor level (or equivalent through experience);
- Expertise in project management and follow-up (preferably PRINCE2)
- Proven functional knowledge of the relevant SAP modules for the projects entrusted to him/her.
- Experience in drawing up specifications for ICT-related services, their negotiation and award
- Must be fluent in Dutch
- Full-time 40 hours per week
- 80 man-days
Related keywords: SAP Project Manager, SAP Project Management