SAP Project Manager
SAP Project Manager – Spanish Speaking. Remote Working, Spain. Flexible Start Date: September/October/November/December. Permanent Job. Salary: €55,000 – €65,000 + 15% Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a global SAP consulting company. They have a fantastic opportunity for a fluent Spanish Speaking SAP Project Manager to join their rapidly expanding team. This is a great job where you have the flexibility of working remotely from home on a regular basis. The client will consider candidates of all levels from medior level of 5 years experience to seniors with 10 years plus. The salary on offer will depend upon your level of experience.
You would be based from your home address and there will be a high level of travel involved, mainly to the Barcelona and Madrid regions with a good mixture of remote working from home too on a regular basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee full-cycle SAP implementation projects for assigned clients from planning and conception to implementation, testing and Go-Live/Support phase
• Coordinate and coach the project team including the offshore consultants
• Support customers in managing their projects in time, scope, budget and quality
• Align with the customer on implementation strategy, methodology/templates and scope
• Support clients and the project team in the design of business processes
• Identify key stakeholders and develop existing as well as new client and partner relationships
• Manage project issues/risks and client expectations and escalate as needed
• Drive the client’s decision making processes
• Manage scope and change requests
• Provide transparent status reporting both internally and to the client
• Assist in building templates, best practices and benchmarks from completed projects
• Requesting appropriate resource skills required for the projects
• You will be responsible for managing several projects at any given time
• 5+ years of SAP project management experience
• Experience in multiple SAP full lifecycle software implementations (preferably in SAP SD/MM projects)
• Knowledge of Order to Cash (OTC) & Finance processes
• Familiar with the ASAP project methodology (or comparable methodologies for SAP projects)
• Experience in working with nearshore/offshore delivery models and with partners
• Independent thinking with keen problem solving skills
• Ability to adapt to changing schedules and multiple work plans
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
• Past Experience working for one of the Big 5 or other large consulting firms is a plus but not essential.
• Willingness to travel anywhere in Spain on a frequent basis, mainly to the Barcelona or Madrid regions but may include other parts of Spain too.
• Must be fluent in both Spanish & English
• Additional European language skills are extremely advantageous
Salary & Benefits:
Salary on offer is subject to level of seniority and experience. €55,000 – €65,000 Gross Fixed Basic + 15% Bonus. OTE (On Target Earnings): €75,000
Benefits include: Global Travel Insurance, Incapacity Benefit, Mobile Phone, Laptop, 26 days Holiday, Tax Free Meal Vouchers of €9 / day applicable on home office days.