SAP Project Manager
SAP Project Manager – English Speaking. Lisbon, Portugal. Flexible Start: 26th August 2019. 4 Month Contract (possible extension). End-Client!
Our end-client based in Lisbon, Portugal requires an SAP Project Manager (SAP Jefe de Proyecto) to handle the Project Management of an SAP FS-CD (SAP Financial Services, Collections and Disbursements) implementation.
Primary place of work: Lisbon, Portugal with occasional travelling to Mexico City.
Project context: SAP FS-CD implementation for their Mexico division.
• Why: strategic implementation for collections and disbursements
• Main objectives: implement SAP FS-CD module for a pilot product with possibility of extension to full Mexico scope.
• Key Stakeholders:
• – Reporting to Product Owner in Portugal
• – Working together with Project Managers in Mexico
• Key points of attention:
• – a team with around 10 resources;
• – customer in Mexico;
• – tight project planning.
• As the project planning is very tight the PM must have IT experience and be able to deliver with autonomy and adapt quickly to project environment.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
1. Manage project scope, plan and budget
2. Manage the workplan for PT resources
3. Stakeholder management: Define and implement the project communication plan
4. Problem solving;
5. Experience with Agile Methodology is a plus.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Excellent Communication skills;
• Ability to work in complex environments (multi-cultural/multicountry/geographically distributed team);
• Ability to work under pressure, with sense of responsibility and accountability for decisions taken;
• Ability to anticipate issues and react promptly
• Ability to work effectively with business partners, challenging where appropriate to give the best solution/results;
• Ambition to work directly with customers and actively manage stakeholders pool.
• Must be fluent in English
• Spanish is highly desired but not essential