SAP Project Manager / Coordinator – German Speaking – Bavaria, Germany. Start Date: Flexible – 3rd May 2021 onwards. Salary: Up to € 90,000 per annum + 10% Bonus + Benefits. 80% Remote Working from Home! End Client!
Our End client in Bavaria, Germany is looking to hire an SAP Project Project Manager / Coordinator to help with a major global SAP S/4HANA roll-out programme.
* The role primarily is to coordinate all activities around SAP Go-live preparation and the Go-live and Hypercare phase
* This needs alignment with various locations in Germany and globally
Skills & experience needed:
* SAP knowledge and experience with SAP Go-lives is beneficial
* Experience working as an IT ERP Project Manager (5 years+)
* The global template is being used from the customers North-American division that have recently upgraded from ECC 6.0 to S/4HANA and will run on one instance
* Europe is currently running on Navision mainly and preparing to migrate to SAP S/4HANA
* The Rollout in Europe is split into 3 waves
* First countries are planning to migrate to S/4HANA in March (UK and NL/BE) – “Wave 1A”
* Wave 2B includes Germany, an exact Go-live date is not fixed yet but is planned to happen early 2022
* Must have professional level of both German and English languages
What’s on offer:
* The role pays a salary between € 85,000 to € 90,000 per annum + 10% bonus
* Position in leading global manufacturing company
* Global projects, international environment
* One instance SAP global system with most modules
* Opportunity professionally to learn and grow within the company globally.
* Flexible working hours, home office – 80% of the time.
* Benefits include 30 days holiday, pension, childcare, all home office IT equipment, mobile phone, health insurance
* 80% Remote Work From Home!
* Project Dependent Onsite Travel – up to 20% (expenses paid)
Related keywords: SAP Project Manager, SAP Projektleiter, Coordinator, Koordinator / Koordinatorin, ERP, SAP Projekt Manager, SAP projektmanager, Leiter, Leiterin