SAP Project Manager – German Speaking – 50% Remote Work – Eastern Bavaria, Germany. Start Date: 4th July. 10 Months+ Contract role. End Client! Expenses Paid!
Our End Client, an international manufacturing company, is looking for an SAP Project Manager, who is willing and able to get into the granular details (managing tasks, activites and risks), to manage and coordinate activities of both the business and IT/SAP consultants for the migration of 4 legal entities in Germany from a legacy ERP system to SAP S/4HANA.
2 legal entities are currently preparing for R&D testing, round 2 (Go Lives planned for December/January) and the other 2 legal entities are preparing for Round 1 testing, being larger and more complex (planned go live for April 1st 2023).
The role will involve:
* Detailed Task planning and management.
* Work with business / communicate and coordinate tasks, deliverable & dates.
* Coordinate with consultants to detail task status, short term deliverables and coordinate meetings where necessary.
* Coordinate updates to the PMO & Business Meetings
* You will need demonstrable experience as a Project / Programme or Change Manager leading international template roll-outs of SAP
* This is an English and German language role
This is hybrid role, with 50% travel (mainly to Eastern Bavaria with some ad-hoc travel to Lower Saxony and Hamburg) for Testing, Training and Mock Conversions – Expenses Paid!
Related keywords: SAP, SAP S/4HANA, Project Manager, Programme Manager, Change Manager, SAP Chef de projet, SAP Projektleiter, ERP, SAP Projekt Manager, SAP projektmanager, Leiter, Leiterin