SAP S/4HANA Project Manager – German Speaking – Germany (with 80% Travel / 20% Remote Work). Start: May 2020 onwards. Salary €90,000 to €130,000 per annum + bonus + benefits. Permanent Role.
Our client, a leading global IT Consultancy, recognised as a Leader in SAP HANA and S/4HANA services, is currently looking to expand its team, by hiring an experienced SAP Project Manager to take a lead role in planning and implementing complex process harmonization and IT consolidation projects, as well as SAP S/4HANA Implementation Projects nationwide across Germany (and internationally).
Your responsibilities include:
* Corporate responsibility for the professional management of large SAP projects and project teams or sub-projects in a multi-project environment (10 – 50 team members)
* Delivering project goals on time, budget and quality. Projects with a volume of € 10 to 30 Million.
* Planning, management and resource management
* Responsibility for the structured communication in the project both to the SAP Practice project team and to the customer
* Implementation of change processes
* Monitoring of project progress and reporting in accordance with the agreed committee structure
* Analysis and communication with several divergent stakeholder groups
* Definition and coordination of external services from contract partners
* Coaching of those involved in the project regarding the application of project management processes and methods
* Accompanying and advising the customer in the implementation of his business strategies with regards to organizational, procedural and IT-technical aspects.
* As a project manager, you have at least 4 years of experience in the project business in an SAP ERP environment.
* You already have many years of professional and industry experience, have a PMP certification or similar
* You have a very good knowledge of the usual consulting and project management methods and tools, especially in the SAP environment, ideally you are familiar with SAP Activate as a methodology for S/4 HANA implementations.
* You have also already worked with agile project procedures such as B. SCRUM and ideally you have used it in your own projects.
* You also have experience in leading large international and multicultural teams in a heterogeneous environment across national borders.
* Integration and control of offshore services is part of your tools.
* You have successfully consulted and accompanied the implementation of your customers’ business strategies in corresponding process specifications and IT systems on several occasions nationally and internationally
* Strong presentation skills, negotiation skills as well as process knowledge and a broad industry knowledge.
* Your personal skills include initiative, ability to make decisions, result orientation, organizational skills, assertiveness and teamwork.
* Over 30 vacation days a year
* Option of a 35, 37.5 or 40 hour working week
* Health Insurance, Pension scheme, Bonus, Company Car
* Flexible working (some remote work possibility)
* Exposure to S/4HANA and other latest SAP Technologies
* Unlimited resources for Training/Learning
* German – Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
* English – Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
* Up to 80% Travel
* 20% Remote work possibility
* The client can assist with sponsorship (Work Permit / Visa) for candidates with Non-EU Nationalities.
Related Keywords: SAP Project Manager, SAP Projektmanager, SAP Projektleiter, SAP Leiter, SAP Project Leader, SAP Projekt Manager, SAP Program Manager, SAP Programme Manager