SAP QM Consultant – German Speaking – Zurich, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date: from January 2021 Onwards. Permanent (in-house) Job. Salary Indication CHF 130,000 + Benefits (including some remote working). END-CLIENT.
Our well-known end-client based in Zurich, Switzerland, is looking to hire an SAP QM (Quality Management) Consultant to help set-up the SAP QM Quality Department.
The company is in the process of one of the largest current S/4HANA & C/4HANA transformational change programmes globally and utilise the latest technologies to shape the future of both their industry and the future of their staff, providing a wide range of career opportunities and ongoing training.
Working in relaxed, friendly environment you will play a key part in transforming their business to SAP S/4HANA. This is a great place to work with some travel to other sites across Switzerland / Germany and the option to work remotely from home when not needed in the office.
* Collection, review, prioritization and documentation of professional needs and project plans in the areas of quality, occupational safety, environment and sustainability
* Development of proposed solutions and decision-making bases together with the process experts from SAP IT
Analysis of the overall interrelationships of business processes, organizational structures, applied methods and tools used and checking of any weak points
* Elaboration of suggestions for optimization possibilities in matters of the structure and process organization and continuous improvement
* Ensuring and measuring the new / changed SAP IT solutions for business acceptance
* Several years of practical experience in quality management, ideally in the food industry; Sound knowledge of SAP QM and experience in process design
* High affinity to quality processes and SAP IT
* Well-founded technical know-how in the area of Quality Management
* Solid personality, self-confident demeanor, high integration ability, resilience and assertiveness
* Very good communication skills – strong conviction and reasoning skills
* High degree of networking, independence and willingness to work
* Languages:German (B2 or higher) and English
What’s on offer:
* Competitive Salary
* Versatile, independent and responsible management activity in a dynamic and modern working environment
* Unique opportunity to work in an innovative large-scale project to introduce a system landscape based on S/4HANA for the entire group
* Attractive employment conditions with above-average social benefits and diverse opportunities for further development
* 17% company contribution to Pension
* Modern remote working from home flexibility
* Full SAP training programmes
* Discounts on a wide range of products
Related keywords: SAP QM, Quality Management