SAP S/4HANA Finance Consultant – German Speaking. Location: Germany. Flexible Start Date from May 2020 Onwards. Permanent Job. Salary €60,000 – €113,000/annum + Bonus + Benefits.
Our client, a leading global IT Consultancy, recognised as a Leader in SAP HANA and S/4HANA services, is currently looking to expand its team, by hiring talented SAP Finance Consultants with SAP implementation project experience for their nationwide locations in Germany.
Our client is looking to hire Consultants with experience in one of the following areas: SAP FI (Finance) or SAP FSCM (Financial Supply Chain Management,) or SAP TRM (Treasury & Risk Management).
Our client is hiring Consultants at various levels of experience and is open to receiving profiles of mediors to seniors. Depending upon your exact role you can expect to undertake some of the following tasks:
- Highly qualified and independent advice regarding the conception of business processes and the modelling of business processes in the area of SAP financial accounting, controlling and project system, taking into account all integration aspects within SAP ERP as well as cross-platform for national and international customers
- Responsible for the holistic view, from the technical evaluation and cost estimation of alternative solutions to the planning and implementation of the technical S/4HANA solution taking into account the country-specific features (laws, guidelines, tax issues, technical localizations) including testing and training
- Responsible and cross-project coordination as well as presentation of decision templates for the design of processes and target architectures at management level (in German or English)
- Analysis of requirements, cost estimation, effort estimation, conceptualization of business processes and implementation of business processes in the SAP area, taking into account the integration aspects
- Independent coordination and implementation of standards in their own and adjacent work areas as well as holding customer/ user presentations and workshops at management level in English and German language
- Management of national or international projects as well as sub-projects including the technical coordination of teams. Responsibility for project planning, controlling and completion to the satisfaction of our customers and within the framework of the required standards, methods & tools.
- Responsibility for the documentation of work using the required standards, methods and tools as well as for system tests of platform-specific versions and comprehensive integration tests
- Know-how development in innovative business or technological topics as well as knowledge transfer, coaching and / or training internally and with customers
- Identification, testing and implementation of new methods and tools in your own department
- Cooperation with internal and external contacts at management level as well as offshore suppliers.
- Know-how development in innovative business or technological topics as well as active participation in internal knowledge management
- Proactive identification of business opportunities within the current project and in adjacent work areas and participation in the subsequent sales activities
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in either SAP FI or SAP FSCM or SAP Treasury
- Good knowledge of business contexts and business processes
- Several years of professional experience in the area of SAP business processes with a focus on SAP financial accounting, management accounting and projects – experience in the creation of technical concepts, implementation in process design and configuration including New-GL
- Communicative and team-oriented personality
- Initiative, goal orientation, analytical skills, organizational skills and quality orientation, ability to learn, motivation and enthusiasm, high flexibility, (inter) -national mobility required
Nice to have (but not essential):
- S/4HANA experience is nice to have but not essential
- Knowledge of UI5 and Fiori is nice to have but not essential
- Knowledge of ABAP programming is nice to have but not essential
- Must have a minimum of B2 level German language skills
- Must also have a minimum of B2 level English language skills
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of seniority, skills, knowledge and experience and ranges between €60,000 – €113,000 gross per annum
- Pension, health insurance, company car depending on travel, up to 34 days of holidays per year subject to your level of seniority. Flexible working week of 35, 37.5 or 40 hours. Possibility of remote working up to 20% when not required at customer’s site, Exposure to S/4HANA and other latest SAP Technologies, Unlimited resources for Training/Learning
- The client can assist with sponsorship (Work Permit / Visa) for candidates with Non-EU Nationalities
Related keywords: SAP FI, SAP Finance, SAP Financial, SAP Financials, SAP CO, SAP Controlling, SAP FSCM, SAP Financial Supply Chain Management, SAP TRM, SAP Treasury & Risk Management, SAP TR, SAP FI-TR