SAP Sales Exec
SAP Sales Exec – Spanish Speaking. Madrid, Spain. Flexible Start Date: Sep/Oct/Nov/Dec 2019. Permanent Job. Salary: €55,000 – €70,000 + Bonus + Car + Benefits
Our client based in Madrid, Spain, has a fantastic job opportunity for an enthusiastic and energetic SAP Sales Executive to join their team. The company specialises in bespoke SAP solutions which provide unprecedented visibility into the breadth and depth of go-to-market programs and enable businesses with insightful information that drive revenue, control costs and increase margins.
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for SAP software sales in several industries within the Iberian Region. Your role involves all sales-related activities that are connected to selling SAP related solutions.
• Selling of SAP related software licenses
• Analyzing specific customer requirements
• Developing leads and processing the sales pipeline
• Qualifying leads among and identifying prospect customers
• Perform customer presentations and product demos
• Proactively generating new opportunities and building a pipeline for net new sales
• Managing relevant partners efficiently
• Sales-related cooperation with SAP and with partners
• Managing potential leads and bids for assigned accounts
• Negotiating complex contracts
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in SAP software sales
• Must have knowledge of SAP ERP
• Experience in one or more of these industries: consumer goods, retail, high-tech or pharmaceuticals
• Experience in contract negotiations, from creating offers to contract closure
• Strong communication and negotiation skills and a confident professional composure even under pressure
• Willingness to travel 50%
• Must be fluent in both Spanish & English (both written and spoken)
Career offer: As a rapid growing company they offer a high degree of responsibility, flat hierarchies, flexible compensation and attractive benefits. They support your professional and personal development with internal training and workshops to make you ready for exciting, international, multi-cultural working environments.
Salary: subject to level of experience: €55,000 – €70,000 gross fixed basic per annum.
Bonus: €15,000 – €20,000
Benefits: Company car, mobile phone, health insurance, 26 days of holiday, Global Travel Insurance, Incapacity Benefit, Laptop, Tax Free Meal Vouchers of €9 / day applicable on home office days.