SAP SCM Consultant – English Speaking – East Flanders, Belgium – 40% to 60% Remote Work (work from home). Flexible Start Date from 1st June 2021 onwards. Permanent Role. Salary Indication: €75,000/annum + 10% Bonus, Company Car + Benefits. End Client!
Our innovative, creative and world leading customer in East Flanders, Belgium is looking to hire a SAP Supply Chain Consultant with expertise in Supply Chain, Production and Forecast to Stock (FTS) business processes to drive forwards the optimal utilisation of SAP within an international environment.
Key tasks include:
* Taking a lead in business facing design discussions and processes and translating to the Shop Floor
* Be the expert in logistics flow processes
* Perform design and implementation work on business process & application projects with a focus on the business process area Forecast-To-Stock
* Take part in a wide range of projects (Labelling, Automation Interfacing, MES integration, Warehouse supplier roll-outs, S/4HANA migration)
* Help to implement SAP PP (Production Planning) / PP-PI (Production Planning for Process Industries), MM (Materials Management) and WM (Warehouse Management) with HUM (Handling Unit Management) – on the job training will be given if you do not yet have experience in all of these areas.
Skills & Experience needed:
* +5 years of relevant work experience in an international company
* Good experience with ones or more of the following: SAP PP, SAP PP-PI, SAP MM, SAP WM/HUM
* Able to communicate with the business and take part in design discussions
* Strong knowledge around functional logistics flow processes
* 10% bonus
* Company car
* Healthcare scheme
* Netto monthly allowance (€ 132/month)
* A fantastic opportunity to join a recognised global brand
* Financially stable company (market leader) who are continuing to grow
* Work on an exciting range of projects
* Many opportunities for career development
Related keywords: SCM, Supply Chain Management, SAP SCM, Logistics, Logistique, Logistic, Forecast to Stock, SAP FTS, SAP PP, Production Planning, SAP PPPI, SAP PP-PI , SAP PP/PI, SAP MM, Materials Management, Material Management, SAP WM, Warehouse Management, SAP HUM, Handling Unit Management, SAP Manufacturing.