SAP SD Consultant – English Speaking. Location: Netherlands with 100% Remote Working. Flexible Start Date between June 2022 – August 2022. Permanent Job. Competitive Salary + Highly Attractive Bonus Scheme with OTE (On Target Earnings) potential of €90,000 to €100,000 gross per annum.
Our client based in the Netherlands, is rapidly expanding their team and looking to hire an SAP SD Functional Consultant. Although this job is based 100% from your home address, for legal payroll / contractual reasons you must live within the Netherlands.
As an SAP SD Functional Consultant, you will plan, direct and coordinate activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing duties personally or through subordinates or supervisors. This position is a home-based role. Travel is rare but when required you must be willing to travel. Estimated travel up to 30% to customer sites spread throughout the year.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has strong expertise in SAP SD with specific knowledge in indirect taxes (VAT).
Our client can offer you the opportunity to work on many S/4HANA projects with some of the biggest companies in the world, with scope for you to build greater technical and functional skills on many complex and challenging projects.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manages and oversees all aspects of the implementation of the company’s products with Financial Systems, primarily. This would include requirements gathering, development of solution design specific to the customer’s needs, as well as configuration, testing, training, transition to production, and post go-live support.
- Identifies and investigates client issues and circumstances and provides recommendations, alternatives, risks and benefits.
- Serves as the product functionality “translator” for clients and as primary liaison between the Solution Team and the client.
- Works collaboratively and builds relationships with client business and IT staff. Identifies additional areas of need at each client and responds with a proposal as necessary.
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project and assignment of project personnel.
- Confers with project staff to outline work plan, provide technical advice, resolve problems and to assign project duties, responsibilities and scope of authority, where necessary.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Prepares project reports for management, client or others.
- Coordinates project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Analyzes and configures plans for the system to help clients realize their ultimate vision.
- Acts as point of escalation to ensure client satisfaction. Identifies and investigates client issues and circumstances and provides recommendations, alternatives, risks and benefits.
- Develops and successfully implements best practice solution methodology. Achieves service quota as an Individual contributor, works to ensure assigned resources meet individual service quotas.
- Collaborates with the Practice Director and Leader to determine software and solution offerings to maximize revenue within a business channel.
- Executes a strategy that differentiates the company’s offerings from those of competitors and remains flexible enough to allow engagements to be fulfilled by multiple service providers when necessary.
- Exercises sound judgment to manage the day-to-day client relationship and expectations.
- Exercises independence and judgment in the completion of familiar tasks and seeks guidance when needed.
- Provide guidance to and mentor more junior team members.
- Builds stable working relationships within the work group as well as with internal and/or customers.
- Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change the duties at any time.
Required Skills & Experience:
- MUST have between 6 – 10 years of SAP SD Functional Consulting experience
- MUST have deep knowledge of pricing, billing, inter-company billing, sales orders and IDOCS.
- MUST have knowledge of indirect taxes (VAT) and customizing Tax Condition Records.
- MUST have full lifecycle end-to-end implementation experience
- MUST have good exposure to general European business cultures. Therefore you should have at least 5 years of experience working within Europe.
- Should have good experience customizing Pricing topics.
- Should have good systems integration experience.
- Should have strong/good understanding of SAP flows e.g. sales process, purchasing process, inter-company process.
- Should have configuration experience of pricing procedures, SD condition types.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, presentation)
- Excellent interpersonal skill.
- Strong relationship building, problem solving, decision making, project management, and conflict resolution skills.
- Professional appearance and presentation required.
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, MS-Project and Visio.
- You must be fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking)
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of skills, knowledge and experience. The company offers a highly attractive bonus scheme with an OTE (On Target Earnings) potential which is realistically between €90,000 to €100,000 gross per annum.
- Full details of the salary and bonus structure will be discussed during a phone call.
- Annual car allowance of €6000 (this is a cash amount added to your salary each month).
- The start date is very flexible. You can start any time between May 2022 – September 2022.
- In this role you will be based 100% from your home and travel to customer sites when required. Travel is rare but when required you must be willing to travel. Estimated travel up to 30% spread throughout the year.
- You must either live in or relocate to the Netherlands. You cannot work remotely from any other country.
Eligibility / Netherlands Work Permits:
- Sponsorship for a Netherlands work permit is not possible.
- You must have either EU Citizenship or be a Netherlands Permanent Resident.
Related keywords: SAP SD, SAP Sales and Distribution, SAP Logistics, SAP OTC, SAP O2C, SAP Order to Cash, SAP Logistic, SAP S/4HANA, VAT, Value Added Tax, Tax Condition Records.