SAP SD Consultant – German Speaking. Remote Working from Home, Germany. Flexible Start Date: January/February/March 2020. Permanent Job. Salary OTE: €95,000 (inc. Bonus + Benefits)
Our client based in Germany has a fantastic opportunity for a German Speaking SAP SD Consultant to join their rapidly expanding company. This is a great job where you have the flexibility of working remotely from home on a regular basis. The client will consider consultants of all levels from medior level of 4 years experience to seniors with 10 years plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Implementation of SAP SD technologies on projects in the EMEA region
• Provide on-site consulting services to clients within Germany
• International rollouts
• Development of blueprints and specifications
• Representing complex business processes in SAP SD and MM
• Collaboration with offshore teams (internal and external)
• Minimum of 4 years of SAP SD experience.
• Strong in SD pricing, OTC, LIS and general SD configuration
• Must have experience in at least 2 full lifecycle SAP implementations or Rollouts
• Knowledge of ASAP methodology or similar
• Basic knowledge of SAP MM and purchasing processes
• Excellent communication and client handling skills
• SD technical skills and ABAP skills are a plus
• Willingness to travel anywhere in Germany
• Must be fluent in German & English
• Additional language skills in any other European language are extremely advantageous
Salary & Benefits:
Salary on offer is subject to level of seniority and experience. Up to €87,000 Gross Basic + 10% Bonus. OTE (On Target Earnings): €95,000
Benefits include: Medical Insurance, Global Travel Insurance, Incapacity Benefit, Pension, Mobile Phone, Laptop, 30 days Holiday
Based from your home office in any town or city in Germany e.g. Berlin, Bremen, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Erfurt, Hanover, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Kassel, Leipzig, Munich, Nuremberg, Stuttgart.