SAP SD Consultant
SAP SD Consultant – French Speaking. Paris Or Lille, France. Flexible Start Date: September/ October/November/December 2019. Salary: €66,000 + 10% Bonus + Benefits. Permanent Job.
My client is an international software solution provider who currently have a fantastic opportunity for a French speaking Senior SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) consultant to join their growing team. The client provides all their consultants with full training in their SAP software solutions and offers numerous exciting and challenging projects to work on mainly in the Paris and Northern France regions towards Lille. They provide flexible working conditions, with the possibility to work from home 1 day per week. They offer a competitive remuneration package depending upon experience: between €50,000 – €66,000 gross per annum + 10% bonus + benefits: phone allowance, 26 days holiday, 11 RTT because you will work 40 hrs/week and as part of the collective labour agreement, included are mandatory primes de vacances, pension & medical insurance.
As an SAP SD Functional Consultant you will be based from your home office and will be required to travel 4/5 days per week to the Clients’ sites mostly within the Paris and Northern France regions towards Lille. On occasions you may have to travel to other locations in France so you must be willing to travel up to 100%. Subject to the client’s approval, remote working from home may be allowed 1 day per week. This job is best suited to someone who lives in the Northern France region or someone who is willing to relocate.
• Play a central role in the full implementation life-cycle of the project. From initial blue printing through to testing, training and support.
• Consulting clients to gather their user requirements, running work shops.
• Provide on-site consulting services to clients within France
• International rollouts
• Representing complex business processes in SAP SD and MM
• Collaboration with offshore teams (internal and external)
• Minimum of 4 years of SAP SD experience.
• Strong in SD pricing, OTC, LIS and general SD configuration
• Good ABAP technical skills. Must be able to read code and customise SD
• Must have experience in at least 2 full lifecycle SAP implementations or Rollouts
• Knowledge of ASAP methodology or similar
• Basic knowledge of SAP MM and purchasing processes
• Excellent communication and client handling skills
• Willingness to travel anywhere in France up to 100% (mostly in the Paris and Lille regions)
• Must speak, read and write fluently in French & English