SAP SD Consultant
SAP SD Consultant – English Speaking. Vienna, Austria. Flexible Start Date: Jun / Jul / Aug / Sep 2019. Permanent (In-house) Job. Salary: €60,000 – €77,000 + Benefits + Relocation Assistance. End-Client! (Work permit sponsorship possible)
Our End-Client based in the region of Vienna, Austria is seeking an English speaking SAP SD Consultant to join their in-house SAP team. The company is a worldwide leader within their industry and they have been setting global benchmarks in terms of innovation and quality for decades. With a unique breadth of technologies, processes, machinery and know-how they are able to design exceptional end products. You will join a friendly and professional team of 7 other people with your focus being on the SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) and CS (Customer Service) modules.
Salary Offer: The client is open to receiving applications from candidates of all levels of experience from juniors to seniors and the salary will depend upon the level of your skills and experience you bring to the table. €60,000 – €77,000.
Company Benefits: Flexitime working hours (no set core hours); a maximum of 2 days per month remote working from home; very good company pension; company canteen/restaurant; 25 days holiday per year; free staff car park (train station is only 5 minutes walk away); excellent training, development and career opportunities; German language courses paid.
Relocation Assistance: The company is very open to receiving applications from candidates living outside of Vienna and will do what they can to help you to relocate including providing you with temporary accommodation for the first 3 months until you find suitable housing for yourself. The client is open to receiving applications from international candidates and is willing to sponsor an Austrian work permit too.
* Conception, design and implementation of solutions in the SAP SD (70% – 80%) and SAP CS (20% – 30%) environments in cooperation with the departments
* Active design, development and optimization of business processes in cooperation with the departments
* Provide support in the SAP SD & CS modules
* Supervision of existing processes and functions in SD / CS environment
* Project Management and project collaboration in various SAP projects
* A minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the SAP SD environment and integration with other modules
* Proven project experience in SAP implementations, support, organization and project management
* Deep SAP knowledge, practice in a production company desirable
* Willingness to travel (about 10%)
* “Structured practitioner” with technical interest and understanding
* High solution and goal orientation
Nice to have:
* Some experience with SAP CS (full training in this module will be provided)
* Ideally, experience in the areas of SAP Basis and Authorization Management
* Must be fluent in English
* Must be willing to learn German. The company will pay for German language classes.