SAP SD Consultant – German Speaking. Bern, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date From April 2020 Onwards. Permanent (in-house) Job. Salary: CHF 110,000 – 130,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
Our end-client based in Bern, Switzerland has a fantastic job opportunity for an SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) Consultant to join their in-house team. This is a very modern thinking company, always looking to the future and implementing modern working practices. Flexible working hours and the option to work remotely from home up to 20% is quite normal within the organisation.
In this role you will act as the key interface between the Finance department and IT. With us you use your expertise in the area of order processing and invoicing combined with your SAP knowledge in a results-oriented manner.
In this role you will mainly support and advise the various specialist teams in the order-to-cash environment (including invoicing) in the technical solution design and in the mapping of requirements. You also oversee the employee reporting process. You will work on end-to-end projects from implementation to the acceptance test, training and introduction. You will help your teammates answer complex inquiries from day-to-day business and also take an active role as a trouble shooter. You actively monitor developments in the market and provide input for the further development of the processes. You maintain documentation and also understand the underlying customizing settings.
The company is on the transformation path towards S/4HANA – as a product owner you are part of it and ensure standardization and process harmonization, so there is no better time to join!
Required Skills and Experience:
- You have at least five years of experience in SAP SD application support
- In-depth knowledge of the Billing and Shipping processes in SAP SD including the transitions to FI / CO.
- You are an open-minded personality, motivated and full of ideas.
- Your analytical thinking skills as well as the high level of implementation and success, support you in your daily work.
Nice to have experience:
- Good knowledge of change and project management are nice to have but not essential.
- You Must Have a minimum of C1 level German language skills. This is important as all meetings, conversations, documentation is in German.
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to CHF 130,000 gross per annum
- Up to 10% Bonus
- 5 weeks vacation (holiday)
- Pension fund contributions
- Unemployment insurance contributions
- Child allowances
- Accident insurance (industrial and non-operating accident)
- Mobile phone
- Swiss Railway discount
- Various benefits/discounts with other 3rd Party partners of the company
Related Keywords: SAP SD, SAP Sales and Distribution, Billing, Chargebacks, Bill Backs, Pricing, Rebates, Shipping, SAP OTC, SAP Order to Cash, SAP Order-to-Cash, SAP O2C, SAP Order 2 Cash, SAP Order-2-Cash, SAP Logistics, SAP Logistic, SAP Logistik, SAP SCM, SAP Supply Chain