SAP SD Consultant
SAP SD Consultant – English Speaking. Prague, Czech Republic. Flexible Start Date: Aug / Sep / Oct / Nov 2019. Permanent Job. Salary up to CZK 100,000/month + 13% Bonus + Relocation Assistance + Benefits. End-Client!
Our end-client based in Prague, Czech Republic, is seeking an SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) Consultant to partner with & provide solution support to the Customer service organization in EMEA. This hands-on position also takes on project management leadership on smaller initiatives. The company invests heavily in training employees in new technologies and offers a lot of scope for career advancement, always preferring to promote staff internally. They offer a very competitive salary and benefits package and will financially support you with your relocation to Prague.
* Minimum five years of relevant work experience in SAP SD module
* Demonstrated prior experience and understanding of customer service business process
* Ability to understand complex business processes and willingness to learn new functionalities is a must.
Required SAP experience:
– Sales Order Management
– Electronic Data Processing
– Pricing – Customer & Intercompany Pricing Model / Pricing strategies
– Process knowledge – Order to cash (Domestic) / Export / Intercompany Invoices / Drop Shipment / No charge order
– 3rd party shipments
– Service / bill only orders
Nice-to-have SAP experience:
– Output management
– Integration with SAP MM/ FI (Cross team)
– Integration with ABAP (technical) – writing functional specs.
– Product allocation models (Available to promise (ATP))
Languages: Must be fluent in English.
Salary: The salary on offer is subject to your level of experience. Up to CZK 100,000/month (which is approximately € 45,000 per annum) + 13% performance related bonus
Benefits: Life and accidental death insurance, Retirement contribution, Company Car or Commuter Benefit (subject to level of seniority), Meal assistance benefit, Severance payments, Service Awards, Language studies contribution, Long term sickness contribution, 25 Days Holiday, Employee referral bonus, Employee recovery contribution
Relocation Assistance:The company will provide you with assistance to relocate to Prague. This is open to negotiation depending upon your needs; they can assist you with things like flights, temporary accommodation and transportation of personal belongings and furniture