SAP SD Consultant – English Speaking – Bavaria, Germany – 80% Remote (Work From Home!) – Flexible Start Date from May 2021 onwards. € 75,000 to € 90,000 per year (depending on experience) + 20% Bonus + Benefits. End Client!
Our international manufacturing client is looking for an SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) Consultant to join them for rolling out their Global instance of SAP S/4HANA to multiple companies in their group across Europe.
* Customize the SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) module
* Manage stakeholder expectations, work with the Business to deliver on SAP enhancements & projects
* Document functional specification, design specifications and formal testing
* Support Master Data Governance Issues in your area
* Provides overall direction in the implementation of new SAP modules and new releases of the SAP
* Performs systems analysis, design, configuration and programming tasks related to enhancements, interfaces, data conversion and special reporting requirements, etc.
* Advises users as to aspects such as: SAP baseline functionality & reporting, specialized configuration, extracts to PC-based analysis tools, custom report-writing and report development, complimentary software packages, and or changes to business processes.
* Designs and assists users in the design and documentation of business processes and procedures, the development of training materials, and the delivery of training, etc.
* Performs thorough testing of all new and revised system functions and reports
* Acts as a team leader or group leader
* Strong SAP SD experience
*Good knowledge of integration between Finance and logistic modules (MM, PP, FICO)
* Strong customer service skills and orientation.
* In-depth knowledge of a specific functional area of business operations (manufacturing, finance & accounting, sales & distribution, etc.).
Nice to Have (but not essential):
* Leadership experience: manager, supervisor, group lead, team lead etc.
* Additional experience configuring Contracts and or SAP SM / CS (Service Management) with exposure to RAR (Revenue Accounting and Reporting) would be an asset.
* Experience with external tax engines and EDI and Ecommerce
* Experience with SAP S/4HANA
* 20% Bonus.
* Flexible working hours, home office – 80% of time
* Pension, 30 days holiday allowance and mobile phone, healthcare
Related Keywords: SAP SD, SAP Sales & Distribution, SAP Order to Cash, SAP OTC, SAP O2C, SAP Logistics, SAP Logistik, SAP SCM, SAP Supply Chain.