SAP SD Consultant
SAP SD Consultant – Dutch Speaking – Remote Based From Home. Flexible Start Date: August/ September / October/ November 2019. Permanent Job. Salary Up To €75,000 + 8% Holiday Allowance + 10% Bonus + Car + Benefits
Our client based in the Netherlands has a fantastic opportunity for a Dutch Speaking SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) Functional Consultant to join their rapidly expanding company. This is a great job where you have the flexibility of working remotely from home on a regular basis. The client will consider consultants of all levels from medior level of 5 years experience to seniors with 10 years plus.
You can live anywhere in the Netherlands as you will be based from your home office and will travel to client sites.
You must be willing to travel up to 100% but on average you can expect 4 days travel with at least 1 day remote working from home on Fridays.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• You will be required to travel to the Clients’ sites to implement the SAP solution which could be anywhere in Holland.
• Play a central role in the full implementation life-cycle of the project. From initial blue printing through to testing, training and support.
• Consulting clients to gather their user requirements, running work shops.
• Provide on-site consulting services to clients within Holland
• International rollouts
• Representing complex business processes in SAP SD and MM
• Collaboration with offshore teams (internal and external)
• Minimum of 5 years of SAP SD experience.
• Strong in SD pricing, OTC, LIS and general SD configuration
• Must have experience in at least 2 full lifecycle SAP implementations or Rollouts
• Knowledge of ASAP methodology or similar
• Basic knowledge of SAP MM and purchasing processes
• Excellent communication and client handling skills
• SD technical skills and ABAP skills are a plus
• Willingness to travel anywhere in the Netherlands up to 100%
• Must be fluent in Dutch & English
• Additional language skills in any other European language are extremely advantageous
Salary & Benefits:
The salary on offer is subject to your level of seniority and experience. Up to €75,000 Gross Fixed Basic + 8% Holiday Allowance + 10% Bonus. OTE (On Target Earnings): €88,500 + Car
Benefits include: Global Travel Insurance, Incapacity Benefit, Mobile Phone, Laptop, 30 days Holiday