SAP SD Consultant – French Speaking – 100% Remote work until Covid-19 restrictions are lifted (Approx 50% onsite work in Eastern France + 50% remote thereafter – Expenses Paid) – Start Date: 17th May 2021. 10 Month Contract. End Client.
Our End Client in France, an international manufacturing client is looking for an SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) Consultant to join them to Lead the Roll Out of their Global instance of SAP S/4HANA to their business in France.
* Expert in SAP SD implementations
* SAP Roll-Out experience (from Fit Gap Analysis, through to Customisation and Go-Live)
*Good knowledge of integration between Finance and logistic modules (MM, PP, FICO)
* Strong customer service skills and orientation.
* In-depth knowledge of a specific functional area of business operations (manufacturing, finance & accounting, sales & distribution, etc.).
Nice to Have (but not essential):
* Leadership experience: manager, supervisor, group lead, team lead etc.
* Additional experience configuring Contracts and or SAP SM / CS (Service Management) with exposure to RAR (Revenue Accounting and Reporting) would be an asset.
* Experience with external tax engines and EDI and Ecommerce
* Experience with SAP S/4HANA
100% Remote work until Covid-19 restrictions are lifted (Approx 50% onsite work in Strasbourg and Dijon, France + 50% remote thereafter). Expenses Paid.
Related Keywords: SAP SD, SAP Sales & Distribution, SAP Order to Cash, SAP OTC, SAP O2C, SAP Logistics, SAP Logistique, SAP SCM, SAP Supply Chain