SAP SD Consultant
SAP SD Consultant – English Speaking. Location: Italy. Flexible Start Date: December, January. Permanent Job (Option To Work Remotely From Home). Highly Competitive Salary + Excellent Bonus + Great Benefits!
Our client has offices in Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain and the UK. They are looking for an SAP SD Consultant to join them. This is a permanent job and you must be based in any one of these six countries or be willing to relocate to one of these six countries. You can live in any town or city because you will be based from your home address.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of SAP SD experience
• Must have experience in the Fashion and Lifestyle Retail Industry (the industry of the companies/clients you have worked for must be clearly mentioned in your CV). Candidates without Fashion and Lifestyle Retail experience will not be considered.
• Must have some experience in leading teams onsite and offshore
• Must have at least 1 full life cycle implementation and/or upgrades
• Must be willing to travel up to 100% across Europe
• Experience in SAP AFS (Apparel and Footwear Solution) / FMS (Fashion Management Solution) is nice to have but not essential.
• You also need to possess excellent customer facing skills, be happy working on your own or as part of large project teams and be prepared to travel internationally! In return the company offers a highly competitive salary package and an exciting multicultural work environment with plenty of opportunities for local and international career development.
• Must be fluent in English both verbal and written
• Any additional European language skills are beneficial
Salary, Bonus & Benefits:
This is a very well paid job. The client offers a Highly Attractive and Competitive base salary above standard market rates. In addition they also offer a very Generous Bonus scheme. The standard company benefits on offer are also very Attractive and vary depending on which country you live in. Apply NOW to find out more about this fantastic job opportunity!