SAP SD Consultant
SAP SD Consultant – English Speaking. Madrid, Spain. Flexible Start Date: October/November/December/January. Permanent Job. Highly Competitive Salary Depending Upon Experience: €30,000 – €50,000 + Benefits
Our client based in Madrid Spain, is currently looking to hire an SAP SD Consultant to join their rapidly growing in-house team. They are seeking a technically minded and service-oriented individual to join their team of dynamic, enthusiastic professionals who are dedicated to the long term success of the company. The main priority will be to provide 2nd and 3rd level support for international customers in the EMEA region.
The client is open to receiving CV’s of candidates of all levels of experience from juniors with 2 years of experience to seniors with 8+ years of experience and the salary range on offer reflects your level of experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide post-go-live support for our customer base as 2nd and 3rd level support for our customers in the EMEA region
• Monitor support queue; track/coordinate multiple support tickets
• Troubleshoot issues by replicating, identifying, diagnosing, and resolving first level software support issues
• Formally document critical resolutions of application bugs
• Implement SAP notes (correction documents)
• Follow-up with customers, users, developers, and other departments to ensure logged problems are being resolved
• Collaboration with offshore teams (internal and external)
• Prepare and conduct status calls with customers
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as an SAP SD Consultant
• Good knowledge in the SD application and in customizing
• Must have a minimum of 2 project life cycles OR have a minimum of 2 years experience in a 2nd or 3rd level support role
• Must have good ABAP debugging skills.
• Experience as a developer is nice to have but not essential
• Excellent communication and client handling skills
• Travel readiness up to 20%
• Excellent language skills in English and Spanish (both written and spoken)
• Additional language skills (especially Italian and French) are extremely advantageous