SAP SD / LE Consultant – English Speaking. 100% Remote Work From Home. Flexible Start Date From 4th October 2021 Onwards. Permanent Job. Highly Competitive Salary + Bonus + Great Benefits! END-CLIENT!
Our end-client based in Poland is searching for an SAP SD / LE (Sales & Distribution / Logistics Execution) Consultant to join their team. The company’s main mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of new advanced management technologies and services. They are a large multi-national company with revenues over €15 billion and they sell products to customers in more than 170 countries. They have around 90,000 employees across the world. This is a great company to work for who truly care about ethics, inclusion and diversity in people. They are a fast growing global company, offering challenging projects in dynamic collaborative teams. They offer:
- Great career opportunities – encouraging internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for them
- Culture & Values – their values and culture define who they are – both individually and as an organization and direct their activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity
- Learning & Development – They invest in their employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with on-going learning and development opportunities made available through their University
In this role, you will have the responsibility to design, model, configure, and implement SAP ERP software and process solutions to meet desired business requirements. You will also analyse business processes & systems processes and recommend improvements that use standard software and processes, participate in implementations and provide third level support as required.
This position requires the ability to understand and drive regional solutions and implement controls that are fully auditable and compliant with business and control standards, working closely within the SAP Governance framework.
In this role, you will cover various QTC (Quote to Cash) processes including end-to-end sales & distribution processes (SD & LE).
Your key deliverables:
- Responsible for in-depth functional & business process knowledge of target application
- Work in partnership with divisional and regional business process owners on system requirements, processes and systems
- Manage requirements scope & disposition through process compliance & gap analysis, integration testing & user acceptance methodology
- Provide knowledge and input on the system implications of business process changes
- Help to identify consolidated, worldwide target processes
- Demonstrates analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Apply project methodology and governance processes to the change control, system development life cycle and regression testing.
- Support end to end processes and has intermediate level understanding of system touch points
- Work with the global governance team to ensure proposed solutions are in-line global solutions
- Participate in business process improvement committees as needed
- Cultivate innovation across the organization
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of SAP SD / LE experience
- Must have completed several Full Lifecycle End-to-End implementations
- Knowledgeable of applications’ technical capabilities
- Possessing strong communication skills, being able to interact with senior level leaders at divisional or regional level
- Ready to travel up to 25% in the EMEA region.
- Must be fluent in English (Speaking, Reading and Writing)
- The salary on offer is highly competitive and is subject to your level of skills, knowledge and experience. Let us know what you are looking for!
- An annual bonus is possible and will be discussed during your interview.
The company offers a wide range of benefits which you can find out more about during an interview. But to give you an idea you can expect things like:
- Co-financing of the Multisport Benefit card
- Group insurance
- Private medical care,
- Sports and recreation sections
- Co-financing for higher and post-graduate studies
- Co-financing of meals and hot drinks
- Loan and assistance fund
- Family picnic
- Language training courses
- You must live in Poland. You cannot work remotely from another country!
- Visa sponsorship for Poland is not possible!
Related keywords: SAP SD, SAP Sales and Distribution, SAP Logistics, SAP OTC, SAP O2C, SAP Order to Cash, SAP Logistic, SAP Logistik, SAP Logistyka.