SAP SD / LE Consultant
SAP SD / LE Consultant – English Speaking. Dublin, Ireland. Flexible Start Date: Aug, Sep, Oct 2017. Permanent (in-house) Job. Salary €75,000 – €90,000 + Bonus + Benefits
The SAP Business Analyst, OTC and LE will provide support in process analysis, system design, systems development, configuration, unit testing, implementation and training to support the SAP business users. As the SAP SD / LE expert, the position will entail working with super users, end users and business leadership to identify and resolve functional, technical and process issues. The role will involve the identification, design, and development of system solutions for business requirements. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a great central team on multiple European initiatives.
• Consults with business to develop understanding of business needs and the priority of those needs related to the following functional areas:
•• OTC Pricing, rebates, taxes and conditions
•• Intercompany support for multi sales organization, multi delivery plant supply chain network
•• Customer contract billing
•• EDI and eCommerce
•• DSD – direct store delivery
•• Logistics Execution
• Analyzes and documents the business requirements and determines the impact of those requirements within a specific module and across all modules of the system
• Works with the SAP Application management teams to configure the system to meet the business requirements as identified and approved.
• Assists in continuous improvement initiatives to enhance system functionality and drive standards to multi-site, multi lingual organization.
• Participates in all phases of the ADLC (Application Development Lifecycle); project identification, blueprinting/design, configuration, testing, documentation, implementation, training and ongoing support.
• Adheres to the ADLC structure and enforces all identified organizational standards relative to incidents, enhancements/changes, and problems.
• Executes test plans and test scripts to ensure system changes are aligned with business requirements.
• Able to lead small to moderate size projects creating project plans, assigning and monitoring project tasks, and facilitating team meetings to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of solutions.
• Communicates with the business at all levels of the organization and can provide knowledge transfer and support to other Business Analysts within the department.
• Be an integral part of the change control processes for testing & implementing system changes, fixes, enhancements, etc.
REQUIRED SKILL & EXPERIENCE:
• Strong SAP technical expertise and experience including:
•• Minimum 5 years with SAP OTC and LE including experience with global implementation on a single client and template rollouts.
•• At least two full cycle implementations for OTC/LE.
•• Advanced SAP configuration experience in OTC and LE (ECC 6.0 upwards).
•• Understanding of the integration points between the OTC module and their dependencies around logistics and warehousing and FICO are key to the role.
•• Participation through full lifecycle of a significant SAP implementation with a role in Business support and optimizing the SAP functional use in the business also sought.
• Must have strong customer service skills, highly developed interpersonal skills and work well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Able to work in a global organization respecting regional and local cultural and organizational differences.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity, multiple priorities and stretch goals.
• Ability to write Functional Specifications for the ABAP developers
• To read and debug ABAP programs is a plus.
• SAP Certification is a plus.
• Must be fluent in English
€75,000 – €90,000 gross per annum which is negotiable depending upon skills and experience.
Bonus in the region of 10%
Pension, 20 days holiday, gym membership, subsidised canteen, onsite parking, further education scheme