SAP SD / WM Consultant – German Speaking – 60% + Remote Work (working from home) – Northern Bavaria, Germany. Start Date: 23rd May 2022 (Flexible till 1st June 2022). 12 months+ contract role. 50-100% capacity.
Our client an Automotive supplier in Northern Bavaria, Germany, is looking to hire an SAP SD (Sales & Distribution) / SAP WM (Warehouse Management) Consultant with Automotive / Automotive Supplier industry experience for a 12 months+ contract role, which initally will be 60% remote, later possibly even more remote work will be possible.
The role can be between 50% – 100% capacity, depending on your preference and availability.
The tasks include:
* Project work for rollout new plants with a IT focus
* Support work for already rolled out SAP plants (second level)
* Requirment analysis for new developments
Skills & experience needed:
* SAP SD implementation experience
* SAP WM implementation experience
* ABAP basic debugging
* Knowledge of SAP EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) and SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) are nice to have
* Knowledge about the Order2Cash process in an automotive company from the order (SAP SD) to the delivery (SAP WM) is key. They do not need a warehouse expert who knows how to get warehouse run best class.
Related Keywords: SAP, SAP SD, Sales & Distribution, SAP WM, Warehouse Management, SAP EWM, Extended Warehouse Management, SAP EDI, Electronic Data Interchange, Automotive, SAP Logistics, SAP Logistik, SAP SCM, SAP Supply Chain.