SAP Security & Authorisations Consultant
SAP Security & Authorisations Consultant – Italian Speaking – Milan, Italy. Start: 28th January 2019. 12 Month Contract. 50% remote
Our client in Milan, Italy is looking for an SAP Security & Authorizations Consultant with in-depth experience with user, role, and table maintenance. This position will be responsible for security administration for a variety of SAP modules including CRM, HCM, FICO and BW.
* 5-10 years security experience using SAP in a professional environment.
* Experience with one or more of the following SAP modules: CRM, FICO, MM, BW, HCM, MSS/ESS, Portal
* Experience with SAP’s role-based security concepts and the Profile Generator.
* Understanding of SAP security best practice.
* Ability to assess business role requirements, design authorization roles and manage supporting authorizations.
* Experience testing authorizations for multiple environments and coordinating testing with business and technical users.
* Knowledgeable regarding transaction auditing; ability to work with and support internal and external audit teams.
* Basic knowledge of SAP Netweaver security.
* Ability to speak to infrastructure level security concerns and to work with technical team to ensure such concerns are addressed.
* Experience with Solution Manager
* Must have the ability to work with limited supervision and exhibit a strong sense of urgency.
* Ability to effectively mentor less experienced team members on SAP security.
* Experience in successful project implementation and follow-up.
* Strong conceptual, analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting and resolution skills
* Ability to monitor and manage the progress of tasks.
* Good Decision making skills
* Fluent English and Intermediate Italian
* Gathers requirements from clients and provides security and technical expertise to support the development of security objects to satisfy business requirements.
* Develops security objects that meet business requirements while adhering to the principle of least privilege.
* Prepares and maintains documentation as needed.
* Works with business areas and project teams to troubleshoot issues with security objects and identify and implement appropriate solutions.
* Commitment to upholding government and corporate security guidelines including Segregation of Duties (SoD), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) etc
* Understands compliance requirements that may impact security and works with business areas and project teams to develop security solutions that address these requirements.
* Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization.
* Demonstrates a high level of communication skills, verbal and written.
* Participates in team activities and team planning in regards to improving team skills, awareness and quality of work.
* Responsible for continued personal growth in the areas of technology, business knowledge, and Costco policies and platforms.
* Assists in other areas of the department and company as necessary.
* Milano, Italy with upto 50% remote work (work from home).