SAP Security Consultant
SAP Security and Authorisations Consultant – English Speaking – Brussels area, Belgium. Start Date: 5th February 2018. 3 Month+ Contract. End Client!
Our prestigious end-client near Brussels, Belgium is currently looking for an SAP Security and Authorizations Consultant.
The role of the SAP Security & Authorisations Consultant is to provide with functional and technical knowledge in the design of SAP authorization concepts and in their practical implementation in order to guarantee the security of the SAP landscape.
Key Responsibilities / Deliverables:
Provide functional and technical expertise in the area of SAP Security:
* Understand, assist and challenge functional teams in the elaboration of their security requirements
* Translate those requirements into best practice security solutions leveraging your expertise
* Produce blueprint documentation describing the solutions in line with the project and methodologies
* Contribute to the practical implementation of the solutions by maintaining system configuration (incl. role design and security customizing) and interacting with SAP developers to ensure that implemented security enhancements meet technical specifications
* Perform in-depth testing of the solutions (both informal and formal) to guarantee the quality of the final deliverable
* Manage the security aspects of medium to large projects, with limited supervision
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Experienced in SAP security or trained in SAP security
* Able to design & implement best practice blueprints that the IT framework
* Proven ability to assess business requirements, design solutions, produce functional analysis / technical documentation, implement and test solutions
* Ability and willingness to understand business processes, allowing to produce state of the art security analyses
* Practical understanding of SAP technology (incl. ABAP development), allowing to provide with robust and realizable technical specifications
* Ability to express fluently in English
* Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills combined with good level of communication and training skills
* Experience as SAP authorization concept auditor is an asset
* Expert SAP Security professional with at least 8 years of experience
* Ability to complete his (her) role with limited supervision
* SAP certification in the area of SAP Security is a plus