SAP Security Consultant – English Speaking. Warsaw, Poland. Flexible Start Date from April 2021 onwards. Salary up to PLN 20,000/month Gross + Bonus + Benefits + Relocation Support. Permanent Job. END-CLIENT! (Work Permit Sponsorship for Non-EU candidates possible)
Our end-client based in Warsaw, Poland, is recognized as a market leader with the key solutions they develop for quality control and manufacturing processes for customers in a wide range of industries. They are a global company operating worldwide with a culture shaped by their professional, innovative and dedicated global teams. The company is currently searching for a fluent English speaking SAP Security Consultant to join their very large SAP Competency Center housing a team of over 150 SAP consultants. The company has plans to move to S/4HANA in the near future so now is the best time to join to ensure you get involved with S/4HANA from the very beginning.
As a SAP Security Consultant you will work in the SAP Security team in global matrix environment and report to the SAP Security Manager. You will also support planning, documentation and quality assurance processes, especially change control, which will support the timely implementation of enhancements of SAP applications or technologies whilst maintaining the highest levels of operational service in SAP Security.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, support and implement new security models when required.
- Collaborate with business process owners and process teams to configure and manage SAP roles / profiles to meet business requirements.
- Work in SAP projects and business unit roll-ins as SME SAP Security define and implement the required SAP role assignment.
- Adhere to segregation of duties (SoD) requirements and established Application Security policies, processes and procedures.
- Manage SAP users and role maintenance in operation mode.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience and a good knowledge of newest SAP technologies and procedures within an international company with complex system environment on a global scale (SAP ECC / CRM / HCM / GRC / EP / PO / HANA).
- SAP IDM or SAP GRC knowledge is a must.
- Good understanding of SOX compliance and SOD.
- SAP Security projects experience is a must: minimum 2 full- cycle SAP Security Implementations or minimum 2 – SAP SOD Roles & Authorizations redesigns.
- Knowledge of various audit and security controls.
- Good communication skills with a high degree of independence and self-reliant way of working.
- Willingness to work outside of regular working hours on occasions.
- Must be fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking).
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of knowledge and experience. Up to PLN (Polish Zloty) 20,000/month.
- Annual bonus of up to 7%
- 5 days per month remote working
- Medical care with basic dental package
- Life insurance
- Multi-sport card / Multi-cafeteria program
- Flexible working hours, Interesting and challenging career in a successful leading global organization
- Trainings and professional development
- Possibility to work in an international environment with multicultural team
- Possibility to use languages on daily basis
- Possibility to be a member of our Healthy team social activities e.g. roller skating, football, board games, cycling or running.
The company offer a maximum lump sum payment of PLN 6000 to help you with relocation costs to Warsaw.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are currently working remotely from home. Therefore after the initial onboarding program you will work remotely from home until the end of the lockdown at which point you will then be expected to work in the office every day.
Poland Work Permit Sponsorship:
All applicants are welcome. The company is open to candidates from anywhere in the world and will sponsor a work permit.
Related keywords: SAP Security, SAP Authorisations, SAP Authorizations, SAP Authorisation, SAP Authorization, SAP Roles, SAP USer Administration, SAP User Administrator, SAP GRC, SAP IDM, SAP Identity Management.