SAP Security Consultant
SAP Security Consultant – English Speaking – Lisbon, Portugal. Start: 26th February 2018. 6 Month Contract. END CLIENT!
Our end client in Lisbon, Portugal is looking to hire an SAP Security / Authorisations Consultant.
The SAP Security team support various SAP environments as well as implementation projects in an international context.
Experience in the following areas is required
* Minimum 6 years of experience working in SAP area, both in project and maintenance activities;
* Experience in SAP Finance areas or in SAP Security area (required);
* Experience in SAP GRC from a process view is a plus
* Experience in delivery coordination
* Participated on full life cycle projects and proficient level of understanding of maintenance processes
* English fluency (required)
The role involves:
To deliver solutions on SAP Security area and to ensure the proper team capacity to manage Security topics such: SoD, security governance, process definition and implementation, to liaise with Security Process Owners, we are looking for a Senior Consultant that will integrate the SAP Security team and support the various SAP environments as well coordinating security projects.
The SAP Senior Security Consultant will be responsible for Governance, Processes, Methodology and Functional scope in SAP Security area, specifically:
* Coordinate the Security governance of the SAP solutions:
– Manage authorizations set-up for the deployment of the solution to new entities;
– Coordinate the authorization requirements and specifications for new enhancement projects. Ensure the implementation and follow-up of the Security Guidelines and Processes Review from the Group;
* Be the main point of contact to internal and external audits for ITGC, coordinating the collection of evidences, reinforcement of controls and the implementation of mitigation activities
* Coordinate the consistency of the security documentation for ongoing projects (methodology, planning, testing strategy);
* Act as a Security Subject Matter Expert towards Business stakeholders
* Support the Technical Security team
* Give functional support for the Security Technical Delivery and SAP Security solutions;
* Provide guidelines and advice when a role needs to be created from a process standpoint, contribute for the preventive control on authorization objects to avoid collision, propose naming convention;
* Follow up Backlog Tickets (with dashboard definition with top priorities, KPIs definition and alert threshold) escalate when necessary – ticket backlog, achievements, key messages, risks (monthly report on the delivery status);
* Design and implement SAP Security solutions