SAP Security Consultant
SAP Security Consultant – English Speaking. Prague, Czech Republic. Flexible Start Date: Aug / Sep / Oct / Nov 2019. Permanent Job. Salary up to CZK 100,000/month + 13% Bonus + Relocation Assistance + Benefits. End-Client!
Our end-client based in Prague, Czech Republic, is seeking an SAP Security Consultant to join their Information Security team. In this role you will be responsible for SAP Security Administration, inclusive of maintaining and managing access rights through role authorization. This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, customer focused, self-starter who is excited at the prospects of working with a growing organization and learning new technologies. The company invests heavily in training employees in new technologies and offers a lot of scope for career advancement, always preferring to promote staff internally. They offer a very competitive salary and benefits package and will financially support you with your relocation to Prague.
• Perform SAP user maintenance via CUA in SAP Solution Manager for all connected systems within the company’s SAP landscape
• Define system & application authorizations in accordance with user roles and segregation of duties responsibilities
• Engage in SAP projects, perform annual user access reviews, and review termination reports to ensure compliance with SLAs
• Identify and pursue opportunities to automate the provisioning of SAP access
• Participate in the development of role-based access controls to identify new or changed roles and incorporate them into existing provisioning workflows. Identify opportunities to improve existing identity processes and enhance automation for maintaining compliance, reducing administrative overhead and enforcing access controls
• Perform periodic access reviews of standard and privileged user access in accordance with regulations and Information Security policy as part of maintaining the user identity life-cycle
• Participate in the development and implementation of privileged access management across the organization to control high privileged access to company resources
• Provide support for audit activities as they occur throughout the year
• Adhere to Change Management processes, project management methodologies and incident management reported by the IT Help Desk, via email or phone
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 2 years of experience in SAP Security for at least two of the following: ECC, BW, CRM, PI, GRC, Solution Manager, MII and Portal
• Familiarity and understanding of FIORI, APO, GTS, BPC, BOBJ, HANA, Hybris, Celonis and Symmetry Co’s CPGRC desired
• 2 years of information systems experience
• Prior experience with using privileged access management solutions
• Possesses and displays excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey information to internal and external customers in a clear, focused and concise manner
• Thinks independently, is proactive, self-motivated with a focus on customer service
• Partner cross-functionally with customers, business process and SAP Basis teams to translate business needs into actionable IT requirements
• Ability to recognize opportunities for improvement and make recommendations to management
• Willingness to Travel up to 10%.
Nice to have Experience (not essential – but should be willing to learn these whilst on the job):
• CISSP is nice to have but not essential
• IAM experience with user lifecycle management in nice to have but not essential
• Prior exposure to Azure AD and directory services is nice to have but not essential
• Familiarity and understanding of broader Information Security concepts as they relate to IAM is nice to have but not essential
• Must be fluent in English.
• The salary on offer is subject to your level of experience. Up to CZK 100,000/month + 13% performance related bonus
• Life and accidental death insurance, Retirement contribution, Company Car or Commuter Benefit (subject to level of seniority), Meal assistance benefit, Severance payments, Service Awards, Language studies contribution, Long term sickness contribution, 25 Days Holiday, Employee referral bonus, Employee recovery contribution
• The company will provide you with assistance to relocate to Prague. This is open to negotiation depending upon your needs; they can assist you with things like flights, temporary accommodation and transportation of personal belongings and furniture.