SAP SolMan Consultant
SAP SolMan Consultant – German Speaking – Germany (with 40% Remote Work). Start: Flexible 2018. Permanent Role. €65K- €80K/annum + Benefits
Or client based in Berlin, Germany is looking for an SAP SolMan (Solution Manager) Consultant to deliver continuous delivery & provide automation tools solutions to customers across Germany.
* Minimum 5 years’ experience in SAP consulting, or similarly SAP focused technical role.
* Experience in working with SAP transports, with change and release management tools (e.g. Transport Expresso, Solution Manager ChaRM).
* Experience in either SAP Basis administration, SAP Development, or SAP Technical Architecture, or SAP Release Management.
* Regression Test/Test Automation experience highly desirable.
* Experience of ServiceNow or Jira integration highly desirable. ABAP skills (coding/debugging) useful but not mandatory.
* Knowledge of Agile Scrum, DevOps or similar delivery methodologies desirable.
* Languages: German and English fluent, verbal and written.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills.
* Mobility to travel (DACH region)
* You must have the right to work in Germany and Austria
* 40% Remote Work
* You will participate in the implementation, delivery, training and support of products based on SAP technologies.
* You will capture functional and technical requirements from the client.
* You will translate business requirements into SAP requirements identifying the best solution.
* You will be responsible for the implementation, customization and deployment of the solution.
* You will work in multi-disciplinary teams (technical, functional, business) locally and remotely.