SAP Solution Architect
SAP Solution Architect – German Speaking. Bern, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date: Sep/Oct/Nov/Dec 2019. Permanent (In-house) Job. Salary CHF 120,000 – 140,000 + Bonus + Benefits. End-Client!
Our end client based in Bern has an exciting new job vacancy for an SAP Solution Architect to join their in-house team.
In this key position you will work in the architecture team of the development department as an SAP Solution Architect and design new solutions for the company in close cooperation with customers, development teams of CCoE SAP and external consultants. You support the initialization of projects with your solution design and implementation ideas. You evaluate alternative solutions and base your discussions on your sound knowledge.
Together with leading architects from other technology areas from the architecture team, you will actively participate in the strategic further development of the SAP architecture and assume responsibility for part of the reference architecture, guidelines, processes and development tools.
Exciting strategic projects await you, such as group-wide consolidation based on S/4 HANA, innovative projects based on the SAP Cloud platform and the development of an event driven architecture.
Required Skills and Experience
* MUST HAVE a minimum of 5 years of SAP Architecture experience.
* Must have comprehensive knowledge and experience in the development of technical solutions based on SAP Business Suite and SAP NetWeaver.
* You are interested or already have experience in the area of solution and integration architecture based on SAP HANA, S/4 HANA and SAP Cloud Platform.
* You are familiar with service-oriented architectures, PaaS and IaaS services, API management as well as integration and security scenarios and are interested in current topics such as digitization, analytics, machine learning and IoT beyond your area of responsibility.
* Experience in agile project methods is an advantage and a quick grasp is one of your strengths.
* You can quickly acquire new knowledge and always keep an overview, even with complex solutions.
* You are proactive, result-oriented, responsible, resilient and enjoy working with people.
* MUST HAVE a minimum of B2 level German language skills.
* The salary range on offer is subject to your level of experience and ranges between CHF 120,000 – CHF 140,000 gross per annum + Bonus
* 5 weeks vacation (holiday)
* Pension fund contributions
* Unemployment insurance contributions
* Child allowances
* Accident insurance (industrial and non-operating accident)
* Mobile phone
* Swiss Railway discount
* Various benefits/discounts with other 3rd Party partners of the company